• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Crazy" by Britney

Started by RoyFan, November 28, 2014, 04:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyFan

Hoping one of the people here from Sweden that always seem to have the good inside scoop on the Cheiron folks can educate me (or anyone else who might know ) :

"You Drive Me Crazy", there's conflicting info on Wikipedia, in 1 part of the article it says Max and 2 other guys wrote it, and then later on
it says Jorgen wrote it, with additional writing by some other Cheiron guys.

Anyone know for sure ?  It's a great song.

j.fco.morales

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for that kind of information.

Also, it depends which version are we talking about...

RoyFan

wasn't aware there were 2 versions...  I've heard 1 version for years now.
Do you know to which extent , if any, Max contributed melody to it?

royeei

In Max's website I saw that both versions - " crazy" and " crazy ( stop remix )"  were written by four of them - Max , jorgen and Magnusson + kreuger .