• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RAMI in the One Direction movie "This Is Us"

Started by Jules, May 04, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Hmm, how come noone posted about (or noticed) that Rami had a scene in the 1D movie??
facebook.com/cheironmusic

turnaround

Looking happy. Hope the next album will contain a Rami song again. He surely played a big role in their career.

Is the movie any good?
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on May 04, 2014, 02:23:46 PM
Is the movie any good?

For fans yes, I guess.

The 1D guys turned into a bunch of arrogant brats lately IMO, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I might have a year ago.
Their story still is very interesting, same with the Justin Bieber movie - I'm not a fan, but the movie is pretty good.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on May 04, 2014, 01:27:44 PM
Hmm, how come noone posted about (or noticed) that Rami had a scene in the 1D movie??

maybe because nobody of us was interested in the movie :D
Vila i frid Dag