• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Songwriters Hall of Fame to induct Max Martin (and many more)

Started by B Steady, February 24, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeutronSynergy

Being referred to Jesus by Jon Bon Jovi - I suppose you don't get that everyday.
alis grave nil

j.fco.morales

Quote from: onepass on July 10, 2017, 08:25:36 PM
No Max really doesn't and hasn't deserved a songwriters award for some time now. He is a business man.

In this case, there is a 'team' of writers. Its his company so he is getting the credit. It's a bogus FAKE award. Even Katy Perry is smart enough to know that! You really think he lyrically writes everything or anything at all? Wake up man.

Well, we don't know for sure about it. I agree with you but I don't think he ghostwrites.

NeutronSynergy

FAKE - sounds quite radical..
What do you mean by even Katy perry..?
alis grave nil

MarshallHolland

Onepass, Every successful pop producer uses Max's formula (at least part of it). He's literally revolutionized modern songwriting.