• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

MP3 of an old Cheiron megamix

Started by *Sabine*, January 18, 2008, 01:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Hey guys!

I thought you would all like it.... I uploaded a megamix i did 4 years ago... I just felt like putting all together the best parts of all my fave songs... I was pretty young (and less experimented) at that time so all the songs are not linked that well.... I basically just tried to join songs that sounded the same....But it has the Cheiron vibe, the main thing i guess!
Just give it a listen! :D.....

edited by turnaround: Sorry I had to edit the link out :( We are not allowed to share files, but you can send via PM to the people who want to hear!  :)

Out

Pity I can't put here fan-mix I found recently - Britney vs. Jessica Folcker (Stronger and Crash Like A Wrecking Ball), not that interesting, just for collection, 2 great songs :)

*Sabine*

Too bad, if people want it, just PM me, i'll be glad to give you the link.
Turnaround, excuse me, this is the second time I've posted music, I won't do it again...Newbie mistake! lol

Finally, Out, could you PM me that song? i'd LOVE to hear it!! :D

turnaround

No problem Sabine. It's ok, I am just afraid me might get into trouble, so better be more careful.  :)

Very glad to have you here. So good to know there still so many passionate Cheiron fans!  :)
And I liked it..