• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What's your favourite RAMI(without max)song?

Started by Alex Martin, October 13, 2008, 04:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Rami is a really good songwriter for me and he co-wrote a lot of song with max martin.

In last time he wrote song also without "THE KING".........and i want to know your top 3 guys.....

I REPEAT.....Only song he wrote WITHOUT MAX.

Thank's for your collaboration.

andrea

ahmed

good topic.... i personally believe that Rami is a good producer, i like his music more than dr.luke's music.

i also believe that max martin songs with Rami are so much better than max martin songs with dr.luke.

the songs i like from Rami (without max) are: breathless and pick me up, i even think those two songs are better than max martin songs with dr.luke....sorry max.

Feelgoodlies

I don't like Rami TBH, I do love his work with Max, but alone I actually didn't like him, probably only one song I LOVED which is "Out From Under" from Joana, I read tha he co-produced it, I'm not sure though.

Alex Martin

My choice is....

1)MELT THE SNOW for Shayne Ward

2)Mistake for stephanie Mcintosh

3)Drowning for backstreet boys and What I Want Is What I Got for Westlife.

Raul_esp

drowning !! , the best ballad not written by the king !  :D

*Sabine*

yes rami is very talented even alone!
for me he's the 3rd best after max (of course) and andreas.

ok so i would day:

1- drowning
2- pick me up
3- breathless ... but I have to say that generally, his collaborations with God..oops Max sorry are much much better! :D

Rebecca

good question!
I like Max with Rami the best too, but I like Rami without Max too. I can't decide where I'd put him in my rankings after Max, it's difficult to decide. Here are my Top 3:

1. Soledad - Westlife
2. Drowning - BSB
3. Damaged - Shayne Ward

Unexpected

Oh , , I guess he's better with max though , and really he's not great alone , BUT let's see

Drowning by BSBs is great , Out From Under (Joana) , Soledad by westlife ,  and other songs which is nice but nothin' great though

Feelgoodlies

Oh so you mean Rami without Max, with someone else? well. I guess I would like to mention Pick Me Up and Drowning, those two songs are grerat, I would also like to add "What I want is What Is Got" from Westlife "I'm not sure it is called so".

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 14, 2008, 05:31:14 PM
Oh so you mean Rami without Max, with someone else? well. I guess I would like to mention Pick Me Up and Drowning, those two songs are grerat, I would also like to add "What I want is What Is Got" from Westlife "I'm not sure it is called so".

What i want is what i got is a great song.