• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Kesha Album (snippet by Dr Luke)

Started by turnaround, June 06, 2012, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

The lyrics are very well written but it's so odd having so much arrangements and a buildup for a piano-only song. I think it would suit better now than back then.

j.fco.morales

Snipes3000

It's not from Luke, nor Cirkut I suppose. Kesha has no approval rights over the content she made according to the contract she has with Prescription songs. So if Luke says no to his songs, it's a no. Although Luke has the right to deliver 6 songs per kesha album, he doesn't make use of that right. In 2013 Kesha worked with Greg Kurstin I believe and released an EP with him. Details of the contract between Kash Money Inc and Kesha, Prescription Songs and Kesha and Kemosabe/RCA/Sony and Kesha can be found in the court files published online for those who are interested.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

melodicmoonlight

I miss trashy glitter party pop from Kesha. Just ain't the same without Tyson Trax