• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max mentioned in CD booklets!

Started by turnaround, July 26, 2007, 08:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

What about gathering the lines where Max (or other writers) are mentioned in the credits!

From Britney Spears - Britney

QuoteThank you Max and Rami for your continously amazing songs and all of your hard work (owner of an Irish ♥)

I would really like to know why Britney means when she says "Irish ♥" :D

It's really nice she wrote that, as it really stands out!  :D

I think in general artists should thank their songwriters, Shayne Ward didn't on his last album..well..

Are there other interesting thank yous?
And I liked it..

Linda

^ that is something I have always wondered what it meant.....

In Nick Carter's album... he says "Thank you Max, you are like a father and brother to me" and something funny about "and yes I did wash my hands hmmm"

haha weird :D

turnaround

Oh yes, what was that about, a real insider  :lol:  :lol:
And I liked it..