• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson/ Ace young

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", May 04, 2008, 09:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Ace young were one of the finalist on season 5 american idol.  His debut album will be released on 15 july...It was recorded in Los Angeles, New York, Florida, Nashville and Stockholm, Sweden to write with Andreas Carlsson and Kalle Engström..

His first single addicted are out right know http://www.acemusic.com/ written by Andreas really great song if you listen carefuly it got a little bit 5ive sound in it.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Thanks for this Nicky!

It's a really fresh sound I'm sure this will do well in the US, and it has a Cheiron feeling!

Things look like it's the year of Andreas, with all the new Meriola releases and Swedish Idol.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, Addicted is great!

I'll definitely buy this album!

Feelgoodlies

Addicted is a very good track,I liked it.

thanks Nicky for informing us.

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

I love the intro but not the song ::)

Out

Thanks for the info, but actually I'm not impressed by this track.

turnaround

Tracklist, but I have no idea what is by Andreas.

1. Addicted
2. Letter
3. Hard Hand to Hold
4. You Redeem Me
5. Where Will You Go
6. Fast Life
7. Young Money
8. How You Gonna Spend Your Life
9. Girl That Got Away
10. Dirty Mind
11. Gift

And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on June 07, 2008, 12:28:13 PM
Tracklist, but I have no idea what is by Andreas.

1. Addicted
2. Letter
3. Hard Hand to Hold
4. You Redeem Me
5. Where Will You Go
6. Fast Life
7. Young Money
8. How You Gonna Spend Your Life
9. Girl That Got Away
10. Dirty Mind
11. Gift

Thankyou at least 5 tracks are written by andreas carlsson with desmond child or kalle engstrom...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

oh cool, 5 tracks by Andreas sounds exciting

turnaround

And I liked it..

Decembersky1984

Just listened to it. Love the intro, but the song lost appeal to me with the looped/fake drums. I think it would be a much more powerful song with live drums. Still decent enough though.

Raul_esp

I'm going to risk , I think the andreas carlsson songs are :'' addicted'', ''the letter'', ''A Hard Hand to Hold '' , '' fast life '' and '' dirty mind '' If I get right I want a prize for it  :D

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 05, 2008, 02:56:45 AM
I'm going to risk , I think the andreas carlsson songs are :'' addicted'', ''the letter'', ''A Hard Hand to Hold '' , '' fast life '' and '' dirty mind '' If I get right I want a prize for it  :D

AH AH AH ;D

turnaround

The album was released today, does someone have any credits?

There's Diane Warren, Andreas, Desmond etc.
And I liked it..