• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Climbing The Walls guitar

Started by emjay, April 18, 2007, 05:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

Here's a short clip of the chorus of Climbing The Walls: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WJ9Z4R0

Anyone else here play guitar?

-Matt
:D

andrea

very good! it sounds very well! what type of microphone did you use??

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

wow, very nice Matt. thanks for sharing that!

I would like to hear more.

I don't play guitar. i'm trying to teach myself piano - am quite bad, but can nearly play an easy version of Baby One More time.

turnaround

Yes, I play guitar. I taught it myself.

I was a bit bored today and played something inspired by the counter-melody of "I want it that way".

The sound quality isn't very good and it's not really smoothly played, but well.

You can listen to it here, it's very short! :)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/countermelody-mp3.html
And I liked it..

emjay

^ Hey, that sounded good.. I was thinking about it, and I think that actually sounds somewhat like a melody he'd use in one of his newer poprock songs, if it were played like that, if he hadn't already used it (but hey, he's not shy about recycling)  :wink:  

Great job

-Matt

emjay

Quote from: "andrea"very good! it sounds very well! what type of microphone did you use??

No microphone used, used a direct line

turnaround

Thanks emjay.
Now I listened to your "CTW" and I really like it.
I admire the sound quality.
And great played.
Would love to hear more from you Matt  :D

Will also try to record a bit more, just for fun   :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, that's really cool Turnaround!

feel free to post more - anyone!