• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami worked with Swedish megastar Jocke Berg (Kent)

Started by turnaround, October 11, 2011, 10:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

There are some recent songs on ASCAP that are written by Rami and Jocke Berg among others.

It's interesting because Jocke Berg is a big star in Sweden and had major success there with his band Kent.

I wonder who will sing the songs in the end, I guess it isn't for Jocke himself.

I DON'T WANT THAT           

Writers:
   BERG JOCKE
   FALK CARL ANTHONY
   FRANKLIN LANZONATE
   YACOUB RAMI

BREAK YOUR PLANS           

Writers:
   BERG JOCKE
   FALK CARL ANTHONY
   HECTOR WAYNE ANTHONY
   YACOUB RAMI

And I liked it..

Out

Jocke worked on the latest Erik Hassle's album, Carl Falk is one of new Lena Philipsson's album songwriters but I don't think Lena will be singing in English so maybe some new stuff for Erik... Gonna be interesting!

turnaround

It's interesting that they work with some established Swedish artists at this point.

Personally I can't wait for the next Erik Hassle album.
And I liked it..