• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SONG OF THE YEAR 2011

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2011, 12:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Another great year of music is concluded. It 's time to vote for the song year 2011 :D

Tony Hermansson

Bring it on!
Do we wait for some kind of quiz, or do we just go nuts here?

turnaround

Shall we nominate first and then do a poll? Do we vote just Cheiron or all songs? I'm always bad at remembering which song was released when.
And I liked it..

Tony Hermansson

Quote from: turnaround on December 28, 2011, 02:10:41 PM
Shall we nominate first and then do a poll? Do we vote just Cheiron or all songs? I'm always bad at remembering which song was released when.
I say Cheiron songs. And I think nominating is a great idea.

Rebecca

Great idea! sorry I didn't start to organise this myself this year. I was on holidays for the last 2 weeks of November and December just went too quickly.

Yes, I think nominations first. I'll start to get a list together.  I can get a list together quite easily of Max songs, but the other Cheiron 2011 songs are bit harder.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Tony Hermansson

Quote from: Rebecca on December 29, 2011, 10:41:38 AM
Great idea! sorry I didn't start to organise this myself this year. I was on holidays for the last 2 weeks of November and December just went too quickly.

Yes, I think nominations first. I'll start to get a list together.  I can get a list together quite easily of Max songs, but the other Cheiron 2011 songs are bit harder.
Yea I know! Perhaps there have to be a separate Max song list this year......

Rebecca

Hi, here are the nominations for Max Martin songs:

Avril Lavigne   Wish You Were Here
Avril Lavigne   Smile
Avril Lavigne   I Love You
Avril Lavigne   What The Hell
BC Jean           I'll Survive You
Britney Spears        Hold It Against Me
Britney Spears        Criminal
Britney Spears        Till The World Ends
Britney Spears         I Wanna Go
Britney Spears         Inside Out
Britney Spears         Up n Down
Britney Spears         Seal It With A Kiss
Carolina Liar   Beautiful People
Carolina Liar   All That Comes Out of My Mouth
Cervello           Cause I Am
Cher Lloyd   With Ur Love
E-Type           Back 2 Life
Glee                    Light Up The World
Glee                    Loser Like Me
Jessie J            Domino
Miranda Cosgrove   Dancing Crazy
Pitbull           Come n Go
Those Dancing Days        Can't Find Entrance

I think I've got them all, but let me know if anyone thinks of any others.

Unexpected

Rami did a lot of songs in 2011, Don't hold Your Breath, and a lot of One direction album and The saturdays, Jorgen with Kelly Clarkson, also Kristian Lundin with kristina.

Axel

my personal song of the year is Moves Likes Jagger, hands down. I never got tired of listening to it, and the last time that happened was with Modjo's "Lady (Hear me tonight)". Such a great mood, etc....

As for Max' songs, i'd vote for Avril's "Smile". It made me smile whenever I heard it. And i loved the melodies in there. Rocked my world.

georg_e

VERY tough to choose...alot I love,  but I'd have to give it to "Till The World Ends" :-)

Runner up: "What The Hell", and for song deserving alot more play, and great vocals......"I'll Survive You"

Joshua

Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy for me... with Avril's Smile a very close second.

Raul_esp

For me the cheiron song of the year is ''Till the world ends'' , it's so fresh and poppy , pure Max drug.

My non-cheiron favourites songs of the year : ''Roling in the deep'' By Adele and ''Moves like jagger''

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 08, 2012, 04:53:08 PM
For me the cheiron song of the year is ''Till the world ends'' , it's so fresh and poppy , pure Max drug.

My non-cheiron favourites songs of the year : ''Roling in the deep'' By Adele and ''Moves like jagger''
Good taste!! :-)

Linda