• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Da Buzz

Started by Alex Martin, December 30, 2007, 01:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Hi guys,an information...... who wrote the song TELL ME ONCE AGAIN by Da Buzz?

Fantastic song and really cheiron style.

turnaround

I checked it:

Music/Text:   Per Lidén
Producer:   Håkan Fredriksson, Stefan Åberg

Will listen to it, sounds interesting!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

I love this song , it's really amazing , and I love their Wonder where you are my fave.

Alex Martin

Thank's Turnaround. When i heard this song I thought.....denniz pop and max martin wrote this song 'cos is very very similar to tell me what you like by Jessica Folker.

Good song but also good album for Da Buzz this first production.

Other good songs are Paradise and I'll give you all my love.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I love this song vey Pop-y

as for my info Per Lidén worte every song they did!

Out

Hehe, these three songs(Paradise, Give You All My Love, Tell Me Once Again) really sounds Cheiron way.
I'd say Out Of Words has Cheiron sound too, I even think I hear Nana Hedin's voice in it.
Fascination and One In A Million (kinda rare tracks) sounds Cheiron's way too. But after 2000 Da Buzz changed their music to more dance, I love them. Seems like they now gonna work separately after release of their The Best compillation.

*Sabine*

Really interesting... Are you talking about their latest album "Da Sound"? I only have the first 3 albums... I will try and look at the cd sleeve to check if there's indeed Nana singing. her voice si so brilliant that she gives a whole atmosphere to the songs. I really regret she doesn't sing on the last E-Type's album! 

Out

Yeah, I mean the first their album - Da Sound (2000). It would be great if you'll take a look about Nana.
I also think that missing Nana is terrible for E-Type, but the band needed some global refreshment.

Tiiger

Nah, Nana has not done any backing vocals for Da Buzz.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Out

Pity, ok, thanks for the info :)