• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SHAYNE WARD - Gotta Be Somebody

Started by Alex Martin, October 16, 2010, 09:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Feelgoodlies

He flopped badly with both his single and album!

If "Obsession" was released as his first singl off this new record, it would've done ways better than "Gotta Be Somebody".

Now that he is falling like a rock, it's hard to make him on top again!

No one from the ex-Cheiron guys could work his way up again like Max did, he chooses singers wisely (not depending on their talent obviously) but their aura maybe, but at least he stepped up his game by bringing out a new genre.

Rebecca

what? he's already flopped? oh dear!
Obsession is really great, but maybe a bit slow for a single. He needs to release an upbeat song.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i dont get this all this covers, obsession, close to close, crash, foolish and  waiting in the wings, this songs are great, why all this covers?.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 05, 2010, 12:14:35 PM
i dont get this all this covers, obsession, close to close, crash, foolish and  waiting in the wings, this songs are great, why all this covers?.

I agree

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 04, 2010, 10:17:22 PM
what? he's already flopped? oh dear!

Oh ys he did, "Gotta Be Somebody" debuted at 15 on the UK singles chart fell to 24 and now it's 46, while the album also debuted at 15 and fell all the way down to # 40.

This era ended before it even started.

Rebecca

oh no, that is the trouble with so many Idols and X-factor winners, after a couple of years everyone forgets about them.