• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

roland jv 2080 expansions

Started by nznexus, March 06, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

so i sampled the roland jv 2080 for kontakt and i want to share its about 16 gigabyte + of sounds.

someone interested?

i use samplerobot, range 128/88 keys,  4 steps,  different times depending on the sound, pads for instance 12 sec, loop on except for one shots etc.
i even sampled the dance  srv card that max martin used.

list of expansions
orchestral               sr-jv80-02
Synth                    sr-jv80-04
World                     sr-jv80-05
Dance                    sr-jv80-06
BS&DR                    sr-jv80-10
Tekno                    sr-jv80-11
Hphop                    sr-jv80-12
SFX                       sr-jv80-15
House                    sr-jv80-19
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

OverPop

Would be great if you could upload it at some filehosting service, guessing many would be interested, including myself  :)

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Quote from: OverPop on March 07, 2014, 01:40:03 AM
Would be great if you could upload it at some filehosting service, guessing many would be interested, including myself  :)

i have already uploaded the sounds on a file hosting service.

pm me if u want the banks

JJ-13

Tano87

nznexus

nznexus

thank you all for your pms. i got quite alot of pms and i hope u get this synth all who asked.

in the future i will sample more pcm from the roland jv. maybe, we ll see.

rhythmic5

XaikuTheMaverickHunter

Can someone please explain to me why this topic died? I absolutely need to have the SR-JV80-02 sounds right now.

LG

quotidianmusic

I'm definitely looking for these samples! I sent you a PM

bootlegger

Wow! That's great!

I would love to own the hardware version of it, but I hate all the MIDI and audio routing fuzz that comes with it.

If you still have it available, please let me know!

Andreasl1984

Yeah, i would like it too, it would be so cool have max martins oldschool sounds :D

loverofsongs

I would love this library in my collection, please say someone still has it! I would be willing to trade for it as well.