• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Britney Album Blackout - on mtv.com

Started by ar10003, October 24, 2007, 09:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ar10003

Probably on the file sharing networks too. Cant find any production credits but done think anything on here is Max, possibly one is Dr Luke, but cant be sure. Thoughts?

ahmed

there is no songs from them on the tracklist

what do u think about that album?....i don't like it,its very electronic,even her voice is electronically programmed,it makes it very boring.

ar10003

yup boring. Actually I found a pre-mastered version of cold as ice before they tuned her voice. She's very pitchy. Simon Cowell would have passed :)
A

turnaround

I listened to a few songs on youtube and it's just not my style.
I guess if ou like the kind of Timbaland-style music it's nice, and Bloodshy and Avant are great producers but for me it's just nothing to like.
And I liked it..

ahmed

i don't know why she is doing that!
her voice and the way she sings are very weird on that album.

maxmartin'sfan

princessofegypt

Robyn co-wrote & sings on one of the songs ("Piece Of Me")

Why, Robyn?!  :-X

Markus1981

I absolutely adore this album. The production on it is amazing and I love the electronic sounds. It is her most cohesive album since Oops... and I love her voice on it too. It's my favourite album of the year and I imagine it will stay that way for me, then again Britney can do no wrong (musically) in my eyes.

I would love her to work with Max again though. I think he would come up with something completely different for her than he's done for anyone else. Fingers crossed that a 'reunion' may happen one day, but I don't see it some how.

ahmed

''I would love her to work with Max again though. I think he would come up with something completely different for her than he's done for anyone else''...

i like that expression..and max always did that with britney,he used to give her special good music.
i hope max and britney work together again in the future.

Linda

Quote from: princessofegypt on October 25, 2007, 12:29:25 AM
Robyn co-wrote & sings on one of the songs ("Piece Of Me")

Why, Robyn?!  :-X

I just love this album
I cannot wait

and piece of me is the best song on it...

Feelgoodlies

I posted them here but it looks like no one noticed,here are the FUNNY Producers(DID I SAY PRODUCERS)

"Gimme More" Danja 4:11
"Piece Of Me" Bloodshy & Avant 3:32
"Radar" Bloodshy & Avant/The Clutch 3:49
"Break The Ice" Danja 3:16
"Heaven On Earth" Kara DioGuardi & Freescha 4:52
"Get Naked (I Got A Plan)" Danja 4:52
"FreakShow" Bloodshy & Avant/The Clutch 2:55
"Toy Soldier" Bloodshy & Avant/Sean Garrett 3:21
"Hot As Ice" Danja 3:16
"Ooh Ooh Baby" Fredwreck & Kara DioGuardi 3:28
"Perfect Lover" Danja 3:02
"Why Should I Be Sad?" Pharrell Williams 3:10

Linda

I bought the album today...

really happy with it

PG

I love "Heaven On Earth"!  "Break The Ice," "Toy Soldier," "Get Naked (I Got A Plan)," and "Gimme More" are my other favorites at the moment.  I sort of expected the album to be very style-over-substance, "edgy"-production-over-melody sort of stuff, but it's not--it's really full of hooks and very catchy!

Linda

I can't stop listening to Break the ice, get naked, and hot as ice....

Markus1981

I have had the album on a continuous loop since it leaked. I love all the tracks but especially Piece Of Me (love that Robyn was involved with this track) Radar, Break The Ice, Toy Soldier, Hot As Ice & Ooh Ooh Baby (o.k. I know that is half of the album but I love it too much.) The new HQ versions of bonus tracks Everybody and Get Back are really amazing as well - the breakdown on Get Back is particularly incredible!! So glad this album is getting amazing reviews as it deserves it. Britney's back!!!!!!