• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Baby One More Time"

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 02, 2007, 08:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

does anyone have heard the Baby One More Time - vocal mix? there is no studio-edit,the songs is a bit strange without Max's vocals in the chorus.

Rebecca

No, I haven't heard it, is it on a single?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 11, 2007, 09:40:15 PM
No, I haven't heard it, is it on a single?
No I found it somewhere... do u wanna hear it Rebecca??,I can send ya it,feel free.

Rebecca

Hey thanks Feelgoodlies, I've had a few listens. I think her voice sounds great! just sounds not as polished. Is it a live version?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 12, 2007, 08:31:21 PM
Hey thanks Feelgoodlies, I've had a few listens. I think her voice sounds great! just sounds not as polished. Is it a live version?
you are welcome Rebecca...No I don't think it is a live version,to me it sounds very weird without Max on the chorus. ;)

andrea

Linda

it does sound like a live version

i think someone just remixed it

princessofegypt

Nana carries that whole chorus. Britney sounds like crap by herself.

ahmed

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 13, 2007, 11:14:20 PM
Nana carries that whole chorus. Britney sounds like crap by herself.

i don't know why people love to reduce the value of everything britney does!!!!!,and make it less interesting or less valuable ,she did have help from max martin and the other cheiron producers,but on the other hand she did her part as a singer and a performer,she was a mega superstar ,and she had charisma that no other female singer has.

its unfair

and i don't see anything bad with the parts britney sing without the vocals of max martin or any other background vocals (on the main version of baby one more time)

for example ,on someday( i will understand) she made a very good ballad and emotional song without so much backgrounds vocals,and she proved that she can sing ballads ,in addition to the dance songs that she is famous for.

and finally if britney made a miracle and made the sun rise from the west, people will still bash her and make fun of her   :'(

its really sad :'(

ahmed

even Max Martin himself admitted that Britney has a good voice with a flavour.

in the video of Max Martin and Britney in the studio.

princessofegypt

Quote from: ahmed on December 14, 2007, 02:07:45 AM

that video was soooo funny. Max was struggling to think of SOMETHING positive to say about her voice. The only thing he could manage with a straight face was "she has a funky voice, with flavor" lol! Then he goes on to say that the Backstreet Boys had that too. He doesn't know anything about voices, and it's obvious.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 14, 2007, 04:05:08 AM

that video was soooo funny. Max was struggling to think of SOMETHING positive to say about her voice. The only thing he could manage with a straight face was "she has a funky voice, with flavor" lol! Then he goes on to say that the Backstreet Boys had that too. He doesn't know anything about voices, and it's obvious.

He dont´know anything about voices??? Are you sure?? If that´s right he dont know anything about music at all.....On this you have so so so so wrong....He is one of the biggest writers/producers in the world but he don´t know anything about voices, totally wrong....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

I must say I read that too, that Max had lots of work to do after he recorded Britney's vocals.
He had to edit the vocals with autotune to make it sound as it should be? Savan wrote that once in a forum.
???
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: princessofegypt on December 14, 2007, 04:05:08 AM

and you would?!?
I think he has more experience in that area than you have

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

without britneys voice there would be now baby one more time,sometimes,oops,lucky ,stronger,overprotected m.m Don´t say anything her voice it´s great she is a great singer and max martin knows what he doing
If you can dream it, you can be it.