• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I'm actually affraid that What If is the same darin song, I like ashley but darin is another level.

PG

Quote from: Unexpected on April 24, 2009, 06:20:41 PM
I'm actually affraid that What If is the same darin song, I like ashley but darin is another level.

I'm quite worried about that, too...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 24, 2009, 01:59:41 PM
16 tracks, niceee!  ;D

Thanks for the video too, I really like watching vids in the studio (even without Max!  :D ).
Me too Sabine, I love watching the studio recording sessions.

I don't think What If is the same one Darin sang, cause that song needs a proper voice which Ashley lacks.

Feelgoodlies

Guys, the album clips are now avaialble, I really loved it, very strong pop/rock sound, it actually reminded me of "Sandy's Frame Of Mind", I totally loved "Acting Out", "Overrated", "How Do You Love Someone", "Tell Me Lies", "What If", "Crank It Up".
"Album Samples"

It is out in Germany on June the 12th, which is next Friday! :P

Oh btw most of the album was produced by Twin, and somebody on her website said she has two RedOne songs!

Raul_esp

The albumm seems amaizng!!!!! , the samples are very great , I love the most of the song , ''acting out'' is the best for me , and  think ''cranck it up'' is by redone .

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

OMFG all the songs sound really really good! I can't say I dislike any, which is mega rare, I can't wait to download the full thing!

Unexpected

Mostly all the songs are great,  the others are listenable at least, This is going to be great album.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on June 05, 2009, 09:10:18 PM
Mostly all the songs are great,  the others are listenable at least, This is going to be great album.

You don't like max luke style,you say is boring and now ashley's songs are great?It's the same sound....bof ::)

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 05, 2009, 09:24:50 PM

You don't like max luke style,you say is boring and now ashley's songs are great?It's the same sound....bof ::)

Who told you I hate Max/luke style??? it's just become so repetitive, well I don't think Ashley tisdale is Max/luke inspired, actually it reminded me of Frame Of Mind (2nd album by Sandy) Pop/Rock sound with great lyrics, if you listened to Frame Of Mind you'd understand what I'm talking about.

maxmartin'sfan

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on June 06, 2009, 05:47:48 PM

Who told you I hate Max/luke style??? it's just become so repetitive, well I don't think Ashley tisdale is Max/luke inspired, actually it reminded me of Frame Of Mind (2nd album by Sandy) Pop/Rock sound with great lyrics, if you listened to Frame Of Mind you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Sorry but ashley tisdale' songs are very MAX/LUKe and are so ripetitive and similar. The lead single is SO WHAT part 2.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 06, 2009, 08:00:41 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on June 06, 2009, 05:47:48 PM

Sorry but ashley tisdale' songs are very MAX/LUKe and are so ripetitive and similar. The lead single is SO WHAT part 2.

Well I'm gonna give it to you that It's alright, it's ok is similar to so what but only on CHORUS, and I haven't heard the full album of Ashley yet but I got one song called Masquerade and it's pop/rock sound, but nothin' like Max/luke style, Ashley's album sounds so fresh, not because this album is pop/rock that means it's max/luke inspired, I really recommend you to hear (Frame Of Mind) by Sandy GREAT pop/rock album, I'm sure you'd love it.

Raul_esp

I heard the whole album and it is amazing!! , the best album of the year.

the intro of masquerade is very Redone sound but the chorus is very Twin  :D

there is a very amazing ballad.

nshinnosuke

great album,very Max/Luke and Avril Lavigne...if you love this album you'll love Lucy Woodward's album released back in 2003...she's much better than Sandy !!