• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Interesting Facts

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 02, 2007, 08:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I thought it is great to just know about some facts of the Cherion and the other productions

like for example the song Baby One More Time was to be for TLC

and I've heard that the song Since U Been Gone was a Pop-Tempo song at first(Demo)Kelly refused that Pop tempo and asked Max to add some rock, drums and guitar to sound more Rocky!

BTW she said that in an interview!

Do U have any to share?

turnaround

You are right.

"Since U been gone" was first offered to Marion Raven but she turned it down.

By the way - "Baby one more time" was also offered to 5ive, and so was "Bye Bye Bye" but 5ive must have been a bit silly and did more party than recording to that time, and Simon Cowell did even offer Max Martin a expensive Mercedes that 5ive could record "Baby one more time", that was what Savan said.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Quote from: "turnaround"You are right.

By the way - "Baby one more time" was also offered to 5ive, and so was "Bye Bye Bye" but 5ive must have been a bit silly and did more party than recording to that time, and Simon Cowell did even offer Max Martin a expensive Mercedes that 5ive could record "Baby one more time", that was what Savan said.  :wink:

Marion's a big fool!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

For me Marion is better that Kelly,I love her voice and vocal performance specially in Break Ya,I also like Here I am.

I could imagine how Since U Been Gone would sound like if it was sung by Marion.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Tiiger"
Quote from: "turnaround"You are right.

Marion's a big fool!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Marion is not a big fool...you are :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

another interesting trick about MAX ,he did it so many times

Britney Spears

Baby one more time
"My Lonliness is Killing Me"

Stronger
"My Lonliness ain't Killing Me No More"

Backstreet Boys

Everybody
"Backstreet is Back alright"

Don't Want You Back
"You saw my Picture on the Backstreet's back Alright!!)

Get Another Boyfriend
in the third verse when they say STOP..then A.J. screams heeeeey eyyy!)

That's The Way I like It
(the very beginning of the song the same heeeey eeey!)

Rebecca

I love that Feelgoodlies too!

*Sabine*

in the same line as feelgoodlies i have:

SUPPOSED TO KNOW

Baby one more time:
how was i supposed to know?

Overprotected:
how am i supposed to know what's right??

and.... DESTINY

Overprotected:
do about my destiny

and i'm sure there's another song with the damn word, but I can't remember now! dammit, i'm tired! lol if somebody can help! lol but i'm sure he does like the word! looool

turnaround

Randomly stumbled across re "Climbing the walls"

QuoteThis song was created by Max Martin which he originally made for the SpiderMan 2
soundtrack and then later pitched to BSB for the new album.

Can someone confirm this?

I think it was the biggest mistake to not realease this as a single.
Imagine the song being promoted with a movie.

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yep, found an interview with BSB confirming this! they speak a lot about working with Max.

"And it happened accidentally, the whole situation how he came back in. He was presenting a song to Clive Davis for the Spiderman 2 soundtrack, a song called "Climbing the Walls," to be the lead soundtrack song. And the group that he was presenting it to, guys help me out, who was it?

Howie Dorough: Audioslave, they actually passed on it because they wanted to do a song of their own. But Clive Davis saw a bigger vision and said, what about, you know, using the song for the Backstreet Boys? And that right there started our whole relationship once again. Once we got together with him and put our vocals on it, from that point forward, we, as well as he knew the direction of where the album was to go, and that was midway through the whole stream of the album cycle."

Here's the full interview: http://www.hiponline.com/music-interviews/backstreet-boys-interview/

I agree it should have been a single and combined with the promotion of a movie, it would have been a smash.

turnaround

Thanks Rebecca!
Now some memories come back.
And I liked it..

JackSnr

Other interesting Max tricks;

Baby One More Time
OH BABY BABY how was I supposed to know

Oops I did it again
OH BABY BABY Oops I did it again

IF U SEEK AMY
OH BABY BABY have you seen Amy tonight

Thats a lot of Oh baby baby's.

Rebecca

welcome JackSnr

Oh totally! I love the Oh baby baby's

I remember reading in review of If U Seek Amy in one Sydney's street presses that Britney "owns the word baby". I agree!