• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Quote from: Joshua on April 21, 2013, 08:17:19 PM
Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2013, 07:34:04 PM
I love how AJ loves Get Another Boyfriend. Their second best song IMO!

Then Brian has to throw in "Don't Want You Back", which I always saw as a twin brother to "Get Another Boyfriend". I also read somewhere that they wanted it to be a single after "I Want It That Way", it's meant to be one of their favourite tracks.

Don't Want You Back was supposed to be the 3rd single but then Nick came out and said that he liked "The One" and it was eventually chosen as the single.

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

''Show them what you made of'' seems the best , great miditemp , ''Soldier'' reminds me a little to ''Payphone''.

Khan9898

In Your Arms, sounds like something that would be great for radio!

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 21, 2013, 09:31:32 PM
And the Max song Is not here?

As it didn't get mixed yet (according to their statements)
Vila i frid Dag

maxmartin'sfan

It's just awesome! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waoooooooooooooouu! Max is back with Kristian!!! :)

Feelgoodlies

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2013, 10:51:24 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on April 21, 2013, 09:31:32 PM
And the Max song Is not here?

As it didn't get mixed yet (according to their statements)

Oh , I need hear it , Max and Kristian!!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

The pre-chorus to a lot of these songs on last night's stream would have this forum going crazy. The verses before the chorus of Permanent Stain and Show Em What Your Made Of are really Cheiron like.

Joshua

Quote from: Khan9898
Don't Want You Back was supposed to be the 3rd single but then Nick came out and said that he liked "The One" and it was eventually chosen as the single.

"The One" was the winner of a fan vote wasn't it? "Don't Want You Back" would've made an awesome single, though I'm happy with the four choices they made, pity "The One" didn't perform a bit better though.

turnaround

Is this finally the BSB album we all waited for so long and wanted to have so bad.

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 21, 2013, 11:53:22 PM
The pre-chorus to a lot of these songs on last night's stream would have this forum going crazy. The verses before the chorus of Permanent Stain and Show Em What Your Made Of are really Cheiron like.
Are these snippets in the video that was just posted or is there another video? Have you had the chance the listen to the songs in full yet?
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on April 22, 2013, 10:10:02 AM
Is this finally the BSB album we all waited for so long and wanted to have so bad.

I really think it might be! Though of course my perfect bsb album would be full of Max tracks, this to me already sounds like it's going to be one of their best, and that's just going by the samples. To a degree I was expecting some sort of retro throwback to their early style from all the talk surrounding it, which I was excited for, but nervous as to how it would be received. This might be a little more along the lines of their recent adult contemporary style, but I'm more than fine with that.