• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

[THROW BACK] Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)

Started by turnaround, February 10, 2014, 08:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I still think it's as close to pop perfection as you can possibly get.

Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)
Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Jörgen Elofsson

Since this song I followed Jörgen and ASides career very closely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFa6I9KN63Q

PS: Gareth is now in a band called 5th Story (supergroup consisting of Kenzie from Blazin' Squad, Dane Bowers from Another Level, Adam Rickitt, Kavana and Gareth Gates)

They take part in "The Big Reunion"

The ad-lips in the end.  :-*
And I liked it..

nznexus

beautiful song. i never heard it before  :-*

you can instatnly recognize the cheiron sound in it

(i listened to this song more then 5 times now)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

I Loooooooooooove This song , Amazing , pure Cheiron pop.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Axel

I remember this song and I really liked it back then. The melody is all it needs.

Rebecca

Alex Martin

turnaround

For those loving it - "Say It Isn't So" is another corker of a song. Love it.
Almost the whole CD 2 from his second album "Go Your Own Way" is Cheiron masterpiece stuff.
And I liked it..

cheironlover

A woman could sing it in this key too.  :)

". . .The situation got out of hand. I hope you understand. It can happen to anyone of us, anyone you think of. Anyone can fall, anyone can hurt someone they love, hearts will break, 'cos I made a stupid mistake. . . ."

ShockdioN

backgammonfiend

this might be per magnusson's most douchebag song but the piano is fantastic...

his other songs on the album, Too Serious and Walk On By (Remix) are almost as good

Tano87

I prefere Britney's original version of Walk On By

cheironlover

Quote from: backgammonfiend on May 03, 2017, 10:21:17 PM
this might be per magnusson's most douchebag song but the piano is fantastic...

his other songs on the album, Too Serious and Walk On By (Remix) are almost as good

The lyrics are clear that you can not only hurt the one you love, but yourself with one little indiscretion.

cheironlover

Tano87