• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bebe Rexha working with Max on her new album

Started by ShockdioN, December 22, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

QuoteWe sat down with Bebe in our office to talk about her Melancholia-inspired "I Can't Stop Drinking About You" video (out today!), the story behind the song, her upcoming album and the state of pop music today. With collaborations and co-writes alongside everyone from Max Martin to David Guetta to Usher coming down the pipeline soon, Bebe had plenty to tell us about what's coming next — and we're more than excited to watch it all unfold. Read on!

http://www.idolator.com/7530511/7-questions-with-bebe-rexha-i-cant-stop-drinking-about-you-her-debut-album-and-the-state-of-pop-music/bebe-rexha-i-cant-stop-drinking-about-you-2014-1500x1500

melodicmoonlight

the song is called "Under You" written by Bebe Rexha, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rickard Göransson and Ali Payami.

j.fco.morales

Uhm, music executives have high hopes on her after, if they're spending that amount of money to send her to work with Max.

Rebecca

Thanks for this info, I look forward to the song.

sweetmelody

j.fco.morales

Rex

Her artist name sounds so silly in spanish haha

turnaround

EP is coming up

acklist

1. I Don't Wanna Grow Up
2. Sweet Beginnings
3. I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
4. Pray
5. I Can't Stop Drinking About You
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 22, 2015, 09:27:10 AM
EP is coming up

acklist

1. I Don't Wanna Grow Up
2. Sweet Beginnings
3. I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
4. Pray
5. I Can't Stop Drinking About You

What is an acklist?  :P

turnaround

A list to acknoledge.

I guess they save the Max song for the album.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on June 15, 2018, 08:35:51 PM
She worked with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3BT6pJdmvpsjCHsbZg9fzF?si=ee5MayVISyqhOr5gLKhN_QD[/spotify]

Who knows who Jussifer is?

A "newcomer", managed by the same people that manages Warren Oak Felder, Nolan Lambroza -Julia Michaels' ex boyfriend- among others.
He placed songs on albums by Superfruit, JoJo and Kelly Clarkson.

j.fco.morales

Well, there's a series of videos in the Glamour Magazine YouTube Channel where artists listen covers of their songs.

Doing promo during release week, Bebe hosted an episode.
And they showed this rock version of I Got You.

I immediately thought about Luke and Max doing these type of songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVckhtwgWNM

stereoBuss

Nice cover. Reminded me of some of the covers by The Animal In Me (not as heavy, of course).