• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - working with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub

Started by turnaround, January 27, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Raul_esp

''Love me harder'' is great , I Think it's a grower , Great Song with an amazing production.

B Steady

http://www.directlyrics.com/listen-to-ariana-grances-raciest-song-yet-hands-on-me-in-full-now-news.html

Wtf is wrong with the part from 0:58 - 1:19. It sounds so horrible!!

I really like this song but I can't get over this part

PS: the R&B songs on the deluxe version are better than any R&B song on the standard edition
All in all it's an amazing album!!! I just miss a golden thread. But I didn't expect it since we have so many different top songwriters. Of course they only took care of any single song, not of the whole album
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Do you guys like Rami's song "One last time"

It is very Rami/Falk.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Yes I like it but there are a lot of songs on this album I prefer to "his" song!
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

1.   "Intro"     
Ariana Grande, Tommy Brown, Victoria McCants---------------Brown   
1:20
2.   "Problem" (featuring Iggy Azalea)   
Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Amethyst Kelly, Grande--------------Martin, Ilya, Shellback, Peter Carlsson[a]
3:14
3.   "One Last Time"     
David Guetta, Kotecha, Giorgio Tuinfort, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk---------Falk, Rami, Ilya[ b], Tuinfort[ b], Kotecha[a]
3:17
4.   "Why Try"     
Benjamin Levin, Ryan Tedder, Ammar Malik, Noel Zancanella-------------Tedder, Benny Blanco, Zancanella
3:32
5.   "Break Free" (featuring Zedd)   
Anton Zaslavski, Martin, Kotecha------------Zedd, Martin
3:35
6.   "Best Mistake" (featuring Big Sean)   
Grande, Sean Anderson, Dwane Weir II-----------Key Wane, Sauce[a]
3:54
7.   "Be My Baby" (featuring Cashmere Cat)   
Levin, Magnus August Høiberg, Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas, Peder Losnegård,----------Benny Blanco, Cashmere Cat, Lido
3:37
8.   "Break Your Heart Right Back" (featuring Childish Gambino)   
Kirby Dockery, Andrew "Pop" Wansel, Warren "Oak" Felder, Donald Glover, Bernard Edwards,
Nile Rodgers, Steven Jordan, Christopher Wallace, Sean Combs, Mason Betha-----------------------Wansel, Felder
4:13
9.   "Love Me Harder" (with The Weeknd)   
Martin, Kotecha, Peter Svensson, Ali Payami, Abel Tesfaye, Ahmad Balshe--------------Payami, Svensson, P. Carlsson[a]
3:56
10.   "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart"     
Harry Styles, Johan Carlsson-----------------J. Carlsson, P. Carlsson[a]
3:53
11.   "Hands on Me" (featuring ASAP Ferg)   
Rodney Jerkins, Alicia Renee Williams, Adrianne Birge, Darold Ferguson, Jr.--------------Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Paul "Hot Sauce" Dawson
3:12
12.   "My Everything"     
Grande, Brown, McCants, Taylor Parks-------------------Brown, McCants[a]

Wiki got some different credits now. I guess this is more relevant, the only thing I wonder about is one last time when even ariana said Max worked on that lol. But the fact that peter carlsson is vocal producer and not max on some of the songs made me surprised. And according to this, neither shellback or martin was involved in track 10.

turnaround

The CD was released in Germany, I believe the credits now are reliable as people could check the booklet. Maybe I do this tonight also.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Just got my hard copy

JALBOYH is written by H. Styles & J. Carlsson
produced by J. Carlsson
Vocal-produced by P. & J. Carlsson

No Max or Shellback involvement

Love Me Harder is produced by A. Payami & P. Svensson

There is also a long "special thanks" list, headed by Max Martin ;)

PS: wiki has the right credits too now
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

J Carlsson is Johan Carlsson?

And Peter Svensson is my favourite person right now.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 22, 2014, 07:57:10 PM
J Carlsson is Johan Carlsson?

And Peter Svensson is my favourite person right now.

yes

btw: Just a little bit of your heart reminds me of "jar of hearts" and "roar" and I LOOOOOVE this song. probably my favorite right now together with Love me harder 
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

CRAZY album!!!! Love it so much!
Best non-posthumous ( ;) ) album 2014!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I'm not really enjoying the album to this point.
I expected some interesting stuff but this dude that manages Justin Bieber is only appealing to a teen audience instead of widen it up and that makes it really boring having a big budget to spent in collaborators and songs.

They're playing safe as hell.

I should have put a more 90s influenced type of music: with some g-funk or 90s heavy-inspired single. Mariah is the biggest influence and model.
Her fans don't know about the 90s and we're nostalgic about them.

B Steady

so disappointed with the last Love Me Harder chorus, could've been so much stronger!!!

my absolute favorites are: Why Try, Bang Bang (everything after Nicki's part is just fantastic), Love Me Harder & Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart!

but hey, the whole album is freaking amazing. so happy with it :)

the awards for best song development go to Be My Baby and Bang Bang!
Vila i frid Dag