• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, February 26, 2020, 11:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Man, we're not here to put everything in boxes and be so damn concrete about everything that you don't like.

People that complains, usually do less than people that actually DO stuff.
If you think it's formulaic and sh*t, go and make your own music, promote it, make videos and be recognized for it.
I don't need someone talking sh*t in every post, so if you don't have anything good to say, shut the f*ck up.

The last person with that annoying attitude was banned from the forum.

turnaround

And I liked it..

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: turnaround on May 27, 2020, 11:10:53 PM
Credits of the album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromatica

So 6 RAMI songs.
Just the one Martin track? I thought there would be more. Oh well, at least we have 6 Rami cowrites on the album.

j.fco.morales

I listened to the album. I'm still bored.

It's like a collection of house inspired interludes.

B Steady

God damn, this album is the freshest thing I've heard in awhile. So much fun, power and pop explosions. Absolutely in love with it! Some songs are just a little bit too short.
I literally can't - stop - listening. Even though I should be sleeping by now.
Haven't experienced that feeling in a very long time.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

This is the album I've been waiting for her in more than 8 years. It's everything ARTPOP couldn't be, it's the change I was expecting after the Joanne/A star is born era.

It's clear that Gaga is not in charge of this album as it was with previous releases, but it doesn't mean it's bad, getting into writing camps with many different producers it's refreshing. It's also refreshing seeing BloodPop collaborating again with Skrillex, or getting into other Gaga's friends like Madeon. The writing touches of Justin Tranter, J Kash, Madison Love and Ryan Tedder it's also very on point. The absence of Gaga on the production of all tracks is very noticeable by the way.

And most important, it's Gaga knowing more of Swedish composers besides RedOne, it's been a while since we've seen Rami being part of so many songs in an album. And it's also interesting seeing Rami writing with many new people.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on May 29, 2020, 02:28:02 AM
God damn, this album is the freshest thing I've heard in awhile. So much fun, power and pop explosions. Absolutely in love with it! Some songs are just a little bit too short.
I literally can't - stop - listening. Even though I should be sleeping by now.
Haven't experienced that feeling in a very long time.

I just lost my shit to Free Woman. This rush of dance pop euphoria - she really made a DANCE album. Pop explosions, indeed. I agree - wish the songs repeated the choruses at the end or had instrumentals to close them out... TOO SHORT!

Snipes3000

And Axwell and Ingrosso have also contributed to the album. They are two of the three members of perhaps the biggest EDM titan of the last 10 years Swedish House Mafia.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

B Steady

Quote from: Snipes3000 on May 29, 2020, 12:23:09 PM
And Axwell and Ingrosso have also contributed to the album. They are two of the three members of perhaps the biggest EDM titan of the last 10 years Swedish House Mafia.

I'm pretty sure everyone in this forum is aware of that.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Does anyone know if Sine From Above has a sample? Or is it just a big big team of writers and producers?

Babylon gives me huge Madonna vibes.

j.fco.morales

Guys, really?

It's reductive. AF. It's a like playlist of short songs, generic, no concept, pointless lyrics. Cheesy.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 29, 2020, 07:31:15 PM
Guys, really?

It's reductive. AF. It's a like playlist of short songs, generic, no concept, pointless lyrics. Cheesy.

Well I think you're right but that seems to be the intention of the album in the first place. Gaga has always been a conceptual artist with a lot of talent to make a point in this industry. But she has been failing to deliver a proper danceable album since born this way.

All those things you mentioned might be despicable coming from a new artist, but for Gaga it's whole another story.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 29, 2020, 07:31:15 PM
Guys, really?

Have you learned a new word? "Reductive" lol.
Generic? No.
No concept?! Are you deaf?

You just disqualified your self.
Vila i frid Dag