• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Vamps - new album Wake Up (Rest Your Love) co-written by Rami and Shellback

Started by turnaround, October 14, 2015, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Shellback and Rami - yes it happens.

The new album "Wake Up" features the song

Pre-Order:

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/wake-up-deluxe/id1046657514

Rest Your Love

Wake Up         Ammar Malik, Steve Mac, Ross Golan & Kevin Snevely   
Rest Your Love         Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk, S. Kotecha & Johan Schuster   
Volcano (feat. Silentó)         Ammar Malik, Steve Mac, Wayne Hector & Ricky Hawk   
Million Words         Sam Preston, Alex Smith, Jonny Coffer, James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Windmills         James McVey, Steve Mac, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans, Bradley Simpson & Ammar Malik   
Stolen Moments         Matt Prime, Wayne Hector, Bradley Simpson, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & James McVey   
I Found a Girl         Steve Mac, Ammar Malik, Ross Golan, Claude Kelly, James Blunt, James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Be With You         Steve Mac, Ammar Malik, James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Burn         James McVey, Tristan Evans, Bradley Simpson, Connor Ball & Joe O'Neill   
Cheater         George Tizzard, Rick Parkhouse, Ed Drewett, James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Boy Without a Car         George Tizzard, Rick Parkhouse, James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Held By Me         Johan Carlsson & Ross Golan   
Half Way There         Matt Prime, Wayne Hector, Bradley Simpson, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & James McVey   
Runaway         James McVey, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans & Bradley Simpson   
Worry         James McVey, Tristan Evans, Bradley Simpson & Connor Ball   
Coming Home         James McVey, Tristan Evans, Connor Ball & Bradley Simpson   
Peace of Mind         James McVey, Tristan Evans, Bradley Simpson & Connor Ball   
Written Off         James McVey, Tristan Evans, Connor Ball & Bradley Simpson   
And I liked it..

uberweiss

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: uberweiss on October 14, 2015, 10:47:52 PM
"Bind Your Love" 2.0?

That song was soooo good.

That whole Cher Lloyd album was great. She has the perfect voice for those kind of pop songs.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Linda

Booklet say:

Quote"Thank you to the producers and writers we have been working with on this new record- [...], Max Martin, Rami Yacoub, Savan Kotecha and Karl Falk.
[...] James"

Quote"A big thanks to all the producers and writers we have worked with on this albumas well. [...]. Max and Rami, lot of fun working with you guys hope to see you soon.
[...] Brad

So obviously Max was involved in some way. He doesn't appear in the credits though.

Jules says Hi and wants to add some spice to this monotonous, boring forum by saying, I quote:

"Haha, suckers (especially one of you):
Another piece of evidence that there's no beef."

turnaround

Btw - Jules is not blocked here and welcome to return.

And if Max and Rami are so close and work so much together why has Max not a credit? Does not make any sense at all.

Max and Rami work with the same guys but hardly ever together - plus the hints an insider in this forum mentioned in our forum. THIS made sense to me.

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds like something Troye Sivan would record.

Nice chord progression.