• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Megan talking bad about Max and Luke

Started by hits, April 14, 2007, 02:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hits

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=8314429&blogID=251893771&MyToken=d4aa7bc5-20bd-4391-95e5-7c024c1ac38d

And I am proud to inform you, that they agreed! TAP THAT IS G-O-N-E! That booty shakin music isn't me! I've decided that when I'm not myself...I SUCK! I have to be ME. Not a fuckin Pussy Cat Doll...although that "Buttons" song is off the heezy!

I hate myself for contributing to this new fad, where everyone sings the same song with different lyrics and we happily smile, as we knowingly deface music!

The whole reason I wanted to sing was to change the world...

BAD NEWS: Sorry guys... The albums gonna take a little longer than expected, with never before heard music, and never before seen photo's of me with the NEW family of cats residing in my hair weave.

hits

Obviously she is referring to "U+Ur Hand" since that's what Tap That sounded like a lot.

turnaround

Thanks for posting.

Well HER loss, but I wasn't keen on the song anyway to be honest.

Oh and even more:

In a recent myspace blog Megan has revealed that "I WOULD RATHER NEVER SING ANOTHER NOTE IN MY LIFE THAN REALEASE THESE POP SONGS." Since the record is being turned in a new direction, McCauley's debut album will be released later than expected.

They have put down the song everywhere.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Hits for posting this link. very interesting

Agreed - her loss totally.
I loved that song!
even if it was a lot like U + Ur Hand, I thought it was different enough and thought it was going to be a big hit for her.

I think Tap That was totally different to a Pussycat Dolls or maybe she was referring to other pop songs she had to record.

oh well, she can just do her thing then - good luck to her.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

I don't mind that "hits" person posting his anti-Max Martin stuff here, but... Man, you do realise that you're among people that like Max Martin here? *lol*

Maybe you should find yourself an anti-board (or even found one?!) to gather Max Martin haters? Maybe you'd be better off there?!  :lol:

It's not like you're gonna get anyone to hate Max Martin here. *lol*

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"I don't mind that "hits" person posting his anti-Max Martin stuff here, but... Man, you do realise that you're among people that like Max Martin here? *lol*

Maybe you should find yourself an anti-board (or even found one?!) to gather Max Martin haters? Maybe you'd be better off there?!  :lol:

It's not like you're gonna get anyone to hate Max Martin here. *lol*

I could not say it better........and "tap that" was a lovely song and she miss that hit....max martin = Love not hate
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Megan was drunk during the interview :D

Rebecca

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Megan was drunk during the interview :D

haha, and drunk when she made the decision to change the direction of her album!

I don't think Hits is being a Max Martin hater - just reporting some news re Megan being a Tap That song hater.

hits

Quote from: "Rebecca"
I don't think Hits is being a Max Martin hater - just reporting some news re Megan being a Tap That song hater.

Finally somebody with brains.

For all other people. I'm being a Max hater by posting stuff somebody ELSE said about him? GROW THE FUCK UP! And next time I'd appreciate a simple "Thank you" (for posting news like this), instead of your constant childish negativity towards my posts.

Anyway, I hope you figure your issues out and find a way to not put people down anymore.. cause it certainly doesnt help to grow this community.

emjay

'Tap That' was horrendous anyway, I must say.

turnaround

And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "hits"GROW THE f**k UP! And next time I'd appreciate a simple "Thank you" (for posting news like this), instead of your constant childish negativity towards my posts.
Where does all that anger come from? *lol*
You'll get a "Thank you" from me once you learn how to "communicate" properly!  :roll:

Til then, welcome to the forum!

emjay

Quote from: "turnaround"Welcome to the boards emjay!!  :)