• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho (Henry Walter)

Started by turnaround, October 24, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 21, 2019, 08:02:13 PM
Less than a bar, I couldn't even noticed it.

That's what makes it so brilliant.
However, if you listen/compare closely the whole production is kinda similar.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AKPaq0IaDk&app=desktop

The video for Freaking Me Out is out.

Looking pretty and doing faces. I loathe music videos with no script. The song is great though, it could be a Greg Kurstin one actually.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on November 02, 2019, 07:40:17 AM
I feel they made it in the last minute with one camera for Halloween.

Which could have been great but it wasn't in this case

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/76nqCfJOcFFWBJN32PAksn?si=yFr2CAwmSLu9V0SOmwt65g[/spotify]

New single written by Ava Max, Leland, Desmond Child, Cirkut, Madison Love, T.I Jakke, RedOne, Hillary Bernstein and Mimoza Blinson.
Produced by Cirkut and RedOne

5 seconds in and I love this song. I wouldn't have expected such collaboration.

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I can picture easily 3 songs that have the same feel on the chorus. Is desmond child credited because it's reminiscent to bon Jovi's you give love a bad name?

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on March 13, 2020, 04:06:56 PM
I can picture easily 3 songs that have the same feel on the chorus. Is desmond child credited because it's reminiscent to bon Jovi's you give love a bad name?

If Desmond is credited, should Jon Bon Jovi also get a credit?

nanofives

Yes... I was thinking about that too. It's also weird that nor RedOne, Cirkut, T.I Jakke or Madison Love mentioned him in their instagram stories.

Ava mentioned in an interview in popdust.com this:
QuoteThe version you're hearing of the song is after like 10 different versions that we tried–different melodies and production.

Maybe he just did some touches on the song.

melodicmoonlight

I like the verses. Definitely hear the RedOne influence, however I like the sound of On Somebody so much more for her. This is familiar, in the same vein as Sweet but Psycho so i guess they're tryna stick to that style since that did well on radio.

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..