• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Bieber - Somebody / Unstable (RAMI)

Started by turnaround, October 16, 2015, 09:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote from: Cheiron Meets Thizz on October 10, 2015, 11:25:23 PM
Does anyone know why he's working with her and not Justin Bieber?

It seems that would make sense
Justin Tranter has a song on the Justin Bieber album:

Sorry
Justin Bieber, Michael Tucker, Sonny Moore, Julia Michaels & justin tranter   
Purpose (Deluxe)   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on October 16, 2015, 09:09:45 AM
Justin Tranter has a song on the Justin Bieber album:

Sorry
Justin Bieber, Michael Tucker, Sonny Moore, Julia Michaels & justin tranter   
Purpose (Deluxe)

Do you have the full credits?

Bieber should work with Ali Payami+Max+Peter Svensson!

turnaround

Track 1      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd & Michael Tucker   
Track 2      Justin Bieber, Josh Gudwin, Michael Tucker, Sonny Moore & Theron Feemster   
What Do You Mean?      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd & Mason Levy   
Sorry      Justin Bieber, Michael Tucker, Sonny Moore, Julia Michaels & justin tranter   
Track 5      Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran & Benjamin Levin   
Track 6      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, James Abrahart, Andreas Shuller, Thomas Troelsen, James Wong & Leroy Clampitt   
Track 7      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Dominic Jordan, Jimmy Giannos & Sean Anderson   
Track 8      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Kenneth Coby, Jacques Webster & Mike Dean   
Track 9      Justin Bieber, Julia Michaels, Clarence Coffee Jr., Sarah Hudson, Sonny Moore & Ian Kirkpatrick   
Track 10      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd & Mark Jackson   
Where Are Ü Now      Justin Bieber, Thomas Pentz & Sonny Moore   
Track 12      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Sonny Moore, Brandon Green & Nico Stadi   
Track 13      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Stephen Philibin, Eben Wares, Jeremy Snyder & Scott "Scooter" Braun   
Track 14      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Josh Abraham, Brandon Green, Oliver Goldstein & Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez   
Track 15      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Brandon Green, Josh Abraham, Ely Weisfeld, Nico Stadi, Josh Gudwin & Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez   
Track 16      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Andre Harris, Donovan Knight & Nasir Jones   
Track 17      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd & Mark Jackson   
Track 18      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Mark Johnson, Mason Levy & Josh Gudwin   
What Do You Mean? (Remix)      Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd & Mason Levy   

Probably Sorry is the next pre-single.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Thank you :)

Seems like Poo Bear is the main collaborator.
I can't wait to hear the Oliver and AC tracks :D

melodicmoonlight

Awesome. I bet this album's gonna be good. Benny Blanco, AC, Oliver. Julia Michaels is probably gonna go solo in a few years

j.fco.morales

Polarmachine

JB mentions Max in his new big Billboard interview.
-
"In the past I've recorded songs that I didn't like, that I wouldn't listen to, that the label was telling me to record. I'm self-expressing with this album -- I can't skip on the moments that were dark, the moments that were happy, the ex-girlfriend stuff. It makes it real, rather than 'Let's call up Max Martin to write you a hit song.' I want my music to be inspiring."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/cover-story/6753004/justin-bieber-fame-faith-selena-gomez

lol ;)

turnaround

I can see his point.

Will definitely check out his album. So far the songs sound nice.

Latest release:

Love Yourself

Writer: Justin Bieber - Ed Sheeran - Benjamin Levin / Composer: Justin Bieber - Ed Sheeran - Benjamin Levin
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The album is out.

The Skrillex-produced tracks are the best songs on the album.
Dude is working hard on his sound.

J_A24

I'm feeling "Company", high quality production right there.

Dr. Fleischman

I absolutely loved the singles and I think those songs made Justin a singer you're not embarrassed to listen to when your friends are around. The whole album doesn't move though. The production is nice overall but not many great songs in my opinion. I'd say "Children" is the one that stands out.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Sorry has been acused of plagiarism:

http://jenesaispop.com/2016/05/28/261834/justin-bieber-y-skrillex-niegan-haber-robado-a-white-hinterland-en-sorry/

The interesting thing here is that Skrillex uploaded a video with the session with Julia Michaels singing the demo and showed how he did the vocal chop accused of plagiarism.