• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ooh La La - Britney Spears

Started by nznexus, May 17, 2013, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Good song , but not something amazing , I like the chorus.

Rebecca

The chorus is quite nice, but the rest of it is average and boring. I expect more from Britney.

Joshua

Yeah the chorus is definitely my favourite bit too, but because it's one of the usual "let's not build the chorus up until the end" scenarios, I tend to only care for the last one. Do we know if this is actually meant to be a major release for Brit?

Axel

heheh

i only saw Bonnie McKee posted photos with both Britney and Katy from the premiere too.

B Steady

Bonnie McKee is the hottest one!!!
Vila i frid Dag