• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

You're personal Cheiron favourites of 2007

Started by Alex Martin, December 13, 2007, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I still have to make up my mind, but my favourite albums are definitely (in no particularly order):

Westlife - Back Home
James Blunt - All the lost souls
Delta Goodrem - Delta
And I liked it..

ahmed

Quote from: turnaround on December 26, 2007, 01:45:01 PM
I still have to make up my mind, but my favourite albums are definitely (in no particularly order):

Westlife - Back Home
Delta Goodrem - Delta

i think shayne ward's album is the best work for the producers in 2007 and in the recent years ,it has a good R&B sound which is new from the producers , and the ballad ''breathless'' which has a very good and meaningful lyrics ,this kind of lyrics is rare these days so its really nice work.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ahmed on December 26, 2007, 10:03:12 PM
Quote from: turnaround on December 26, 2007, 01:45:01 PM

Westlife - Back Home
Delta Goodrem - Delta

i think shayne ward's album is the best work for the producers in 2007 and in the recent years ,it has a good R&B sound which is new from the producers , and the ballad ''breathless'' which has a very good and meaningful lyrics ,this kind of lyrics is rare these days so its really nice work.

you have so right, shayne wards album is the best "cheiron" album in many years with so many songs
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Don't get me wrong, I like Shayne's album, but there are just a few fillers in it, which I don't find in the albums I  mentioned.

Same for Leona's album. Both have great songs on there.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

I don't like Delta's album,i love only i can't break it to my heart.

Blunt album is good but too many similar songs.

I love stephanie Mcintosh album. I know,is an album of 2006 but i discovered last week and I like it.

There are too many beautiful songs.

My fav. is YOU DON'T LOVE ME.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 27, 2007, 10:17:58 AM
I don't like Delta's album,i love only i can't break it to my heart.

I didn't like the album at all at first ,  but then I really found some good songs like  Barve Face , Bare hands , which personaly I think they are better than  I can't break it to my heart , but it still good song , After all it's better than mistaken Identity which I really hate (I only like Electric Storm)