• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin...Good songwriter or Overestimated?

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Oh I missed this topice

NOOOOOOOOO...I really think that Kristian is a great producers at least he is maintaining Pop music.

I didn't like Ring The Bell or whatever...but I guess he had done amazing songs and still his music is great although he doesn't work as much as he used to.

I even think he is more talented than Max.

Alex Martin

More talented than max? ? ?

You're drunk feelgoodlies. Good Year ;D

Unexpected

BTW , I think the same way too , when it comes to tunes and melodies , kristien tunes are so much catchy and poppier , and I really love him for keep doing a great pop music

and why no-body has mentioned  Joanna zimmer -  hearts don't lie   personally I think it's one of the best works he has done after cheiron ,

ahmed

Rebecca

I really wish we knew exactly what each songwriter did in each song, say for the songs by Max and Kristian, who wrote the melody and who wrote the lyrics?

Unexpected, is Hearts Don't Lie by Joanna Zimmer written by Kristian? who did he co-write with? (sorry if you've already said in a previous topic). I must check it out.

Ahmed, yes, Drowning is an excellent song, but it's by Rami/Andreas Carlsson/Linda Thompson though produced by Kristian and Rami. I wonder how many songs Kristian has produced and not written?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 31, 2007, 11:40:41 PM
I really wish we knew exactly what each songwriter did in each song, say for the songs by Max and Kristian, who wrote the melody and who wrote the lyrics?

Unexpected, is Hearts Don't Lie by Joanna Zimmer written by Kristian? who did he co-write with? (sorry if you've already said in a previous topic). I must check it out.

Ahmed, yes, Drowning is an excellent song, but it's by Rami/Andreas Carlsson/Linda Thompson though produced by Kristian and Rami. I wonder how many songs Kristian has produced and not written?
Yes Rebecca,Kristian wrote the song with Andreas Carlsson and someone else,and did the music as well,I really LOVE this song so much,it is just so different to any of his previous tracks.

and Alex Martin...I am not drunk actually I don't drink,I know it sounds starnge for u,but face it,Kristian's tunes are catchier than Max's.

Compare:

Bye Bye Bye or It Is Gonna Be Me
Don't Want You Back(I really love this song)or Not For Me or Everyone

bear in mind that Max Martin writes more than composing.

as for my information,even the songs which had been produced by him and Kristian,were composed by Kristian, let's take for an instance

Show Me The Meaning
Can't Make You Love Me
To Be Able To Love
That's The Way It Is
I Want It That Way

ANYWAY....I love them both,and I Think they are great and VERY talented,but you know each one has his own favourite Cheiron producer

me(Feelgoodlies) I love Max but I prefer Kristian.
Turaraound I guess he prefers Joergen Elofsson
Rebeeca likes Max I guess
Linda loves Max and Kristian
Unexpected likes Max and prefers Kristian
Nicklas(nicky) LOVES Kristian.
Ahmed LOVES Max
But we all are here FOR Cheiron...cuz we love them.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 01, 2008, 01:17:27 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on December 31, 2007, 11:40:41 PM

Yes Rebecca,Kristian wrote the song with Andreas Carlsson and someone else,and did the music as well,I really LOVE this song so much,it is just so different to any of his previous tracks.

and Alex Martin...I am not drunk actually I don't drink,I know it sounds starnge for u,but face it,Kristian's tunes are catchier than Max's.

Compare:

Bye Bye Bye or It Is Gonna Be Me
Don't Want You Back(I really love this song)or Not For Me or Everyone

bear in mind that Max Martin writes more than composing.

as for my information,even the songs which had been produced by him and Kristian,were composed by Kristian, let's take for an instance

Show Me The Meaning
Can't Make You Love Me
To Be Able To Love
That's The Way It Is
I Want It That Way

ANYWAY....I love them both,and I Think they are great and VERY talented,but you know each one has his own favourite Cheiron producer

me(Feelgoodlies) I love Max but I prefer Kristian.
Turaraound I guess he prefers Joergen Elofsson
Rebeeca likes Max I guess
Linda loves Max and Kristian
Unexpected likes Max and prefers Kristian
Nicklas(nicky) LOVES Kristian.
Ahmed LOVES Max
But we all are here FOR Cheiron...cuz we love them.

U have so right about everything and hearts don´t lie is amazing Kristian is my favorit pop producer of all time, Andreas and Kristian together that´s the team...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Kristian is OVERESTIMATED and without the help of the other swedish guys he is only a sufficient songwriter.

This are facts guys.

Tell me a hit by kristian dear feelgoodlies after 2001?

Maybe RING MY BELLS? ah ah ah

Hearts don't lie? slepless song.

Alex Martin

For feelgoodlies----It's gonna be me was number 1 on billboard hot 100

Bye bye bye was only number 4!!!

And It's gonna be me(written by max) was the only  number 1 nsync single's on USA CHARTS although was the second single out after bye bye bye.

Compare I GOT YOU or SIBERIA with any other songs written by Kristian... NO COMPETITION!!!!

Max is another level and his decennal success prove it.

Where is Kristian lundin?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 01, 2008, 02:13:46 PM
For feelgoodlies----It's gonna be me was number 1 on billboard hot 100

Bye bye bye was only number 4!!!

And It's gonna be me(written by max) was the only  number 1 nsync single's on USA CHARTS although was the second single out after bye bye bye.

Compare I GOT YOU or SIBERIA with any other songs written by Kristian... NO COMPETITION!!!!

Max is another level and his decennal success prove it.

Where is Kristian lundin?
Alex....but in the UK Bye Bye Bye went to #3 while It's gonna be me went to 9..anyways it is not about Charts...it is about the qulaity of the song.at the end of the day both are CHEIRON creativity.
for me I prefer Bye Bye Bye to It's Gonna Be Me,because I simply love the uptempo kinda fast beats,but still I like It's Gonna Be Me too

I hate Sieberia and I Got You,they are the weakest Max songs ever besides Don't Cry For Pain by Ana Johnnson.

for me Max did a great job in the world of Pop/rock to U+UR HAND(Pink's),DO IT ALL(Stanfour's),4ever(Veronicas's),I'm better(Ashley Angel's),Tap That(Megan's).I REALLY LOVE THOSE SONGS.

Kristian didn't work alot after 2001,and hasn't had a hit ever since.But please stop comparing them each one of them has his own creative hands,and I love both,the thing is that I find Kristian is Pop-ier than Max and tha's it.

Alex Martin

.....ok,and i don't think so....max is better than Kris.

Peace and love Feelgoodlies by the way we love all the swedish guys.

Happy new year :D

turnaround

For us people just seeing the credits it's too hard to judge the writers.

If there are 3 names in the credits for a song it's possible one writer just changed a bit while producing whereas the other one had the whole idea and the 3rd one just added some lyrics.

The quantity and quality of work seperated between them is a secret of them, and so all we can do is speculate.

But you can't say Kristian is a sufficient songwriter. Maybe compared to Max it's your impression, but Kristian is a talent you don't find often in the world.

He tops millions of songwriters!

Yes, happy new year!!

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Why I can't say Kristian is a sufficient songwriter?

I think so Turnaround.

I think the same thing about Jake and Herbie Chrichlow,for me they are not good songwriter if I see what they did after the cheiron split.

I watch the results and the work after 2000 and i think Max,Jorgen,Andreas are really good songwriter and they did beautiful songs(Max and Jorgen particular)

A question....why the majority big artist go to max and work with him and don't go to Kris or jake or Herbie?

I'm ready to change my opinion about this guys but NOW I think this.

turnaround

For me "sufficient" is just not an adequate word for such a great songwriter, as we in Germany have almost NO talent and so in comparison with Kristian they are worlds between them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOuLHK0yOPw

Enjoy :)
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Hey,I LOVE SONIC ;)

But Dieter Bohlan is not a German Songwriter?