• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ofra Haza - JERUSALEM - from "Queen In Exile"

Started by Rebecca, August 05, 2009, 01:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

A while ago Andreas posted a list of Max Martin songs we didn't know about and one of them was "Jerusalem" I think. Anyway, a guy from Sweden just emailed me to say he found it and it was sung by an Israeli singer Ofra Haza, written by Max Martin and Denniz Pop. It was to be released on an album "Queen in Exile" but the album was never released.
Anyway, here it is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91AmyVm_osU

*Sabine*

Wow thanks Reb, it is obviously very rare!
Except for the Danish Ace of Base beat which is very 90's, I can't see much of any Cheiron touch in that song. If it's real, well all I can say is that the song is not their best!  ;D

Rebecca

Yeah, it is a bit Ace of Base-y, yep, not really one of their best! but quite nice to hear anyway

*Sabine*

You know what? Actually the song stayed stuck in my head and now I can say I like it! I've been playing it quite a lot today!  ;D

Izalightblue

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 06, 2009, 01:59:38 PM
You know what? Actually the song stayed stuck in my head and now I can say I like it! I've been playing it quite a lot today!  ;D

aahh, the power of Denniz and Max!