• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Ok this might not quite be in the right place but I wasn't sure where else to put it. I have just heard the clip of the new Same Difference single and I absolutely love it. This is pure pop at it's finest. Apparantly they have worked with Britney & Westlife's writers in Sweden - who I am assuming could involve some of the old Cheiron team.

I think you guys will like this song too as it has an amazing melody in the chorus that really reminds of the Cheiron tracks and apparntly also has a great key change which their songs were also famous for. I hope there are plenty of tracks like this on their debut album.

Let me know what you all think....

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a4ce3c9282b2c2c7d2db6fb9a8902bda

(credit to Robbie on Same Difference World)

Feelgoodlies

Absolutely catchy, this is something "Epicentre" would easily do IMO, I really liked the snippet, can you tell me more about them, where are they from?, when this will be officially released?

Thanks "Markus1981" for letting us know about them, we need Pop to concur the world again.

Btw this should have beeen in "Off -Topic and Other Music" thread.

Markus1981

Glad you liked the clip. Same Difference are brother and sister Sean & Sarah. They came third in last years X Factor and Simon Cowell signed them up to his Syco label. The single is released in the UK on 10th November followed by the album a week later on the 17th.

I put this in here rather than in off topic as there is actually a good chance this could be a Cheiron writers song as they have been working with some of them in Sweden  ;D

*Sabine*

I had no idea who they were but now that you say they're from X-Factor it's 95% sure the song is produced by Aside productions! I can see Jorgen or David producing that! Any bets on the credits? ;)
Thanks for letting us know Markus!

Tiiger

To me it doesn't sound like a typical Swedish song, however, I know they are working with Quiz & Larossi, so it could be.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

yes, quite catchy!

yes, agree with Sabine, probably Aside or Jorgen who seem pretty tight with Simon Cowell.

Tiiger

Apparently they have covered Marie Serneholt's "I Need a House".
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Markus1981

Quote from: Tiiger on October 07, 2008, 12:48:10 PM
Apparently they have covered Marie Serneholt's "I Need a House".

Yeah I Need A House is said to be on the album as well as a cover of Kylie's Turn It Into Love given a 2008 twist which is said to be Steps' Deeper Shade Of Blue crossed with September - if so it sounds amazing!

They have worked with Quiz & Larossi so this could be one of the tracks. The melody of the chorus really does sound Swedish to me, nowhere else produces such great structure, particularly with the minor's.

Raul_esp

I love absolutely the melody of the song , very catchy !

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 07, 2008, 09:25:17 AM
I had no idea who they were but now that you say they're from X-Factor it's 95% sure the song is produced by Aside productions! I can see Jorgen or David producing that! Any bets on the credits? ;)
Thanks for letting us know Markus!
Oh thanks Sabine for drawing my attention to this with the point you mentioned, I just hope this track is an "A Side" production, I do agree with Markus1981, the song is very Swedish, Quiz & Larossi have done similar tunes, but as I said "Epicentre" have done this kinda thing, anyways I'm sure this is a Swedish piece of work.

davegeenz

Yup it sounds like their debut single "We Are One" was written/produced by Jorgen Elofsson, and is one of a few A-Side tracks on their forthcoming album, along with a few songs from Stock/Waterman (including a cover of the old Kylie hit "Turn it into Love".

Rebecca

that's cool! I love "Turn It Into Love". some classic Stock/Waterman never goes astray.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on October 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM
that's cool! I love "Turn It Into Love". some classic Stock/Waterman never goes astray.
Turn it into love is a STOCK/AITKEN/WATERMAN classic and not only STOCK/WATERMAN :D

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 09, 2008, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on October 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM
Turn it into love is a STOCK/AITKEN/WATERMAN classic and not only STOCK/WATERMAN :D

sorry Alex, and sorry Mr Aitken I missed you. :)

turnaround

I just heard a snippet and all I can say is - amazing :)

Go Jörgen!
And I liked it..