• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears stems & mix sessions

Started by the3rd, July 13, 2013, 03:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oroz

Please do share! Would love to study Brokenhearted and So what or any other : )

j.fco.morales

I want that sessions too!

What about the stems thread? should we open it?

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 10, 2013, 11:07:37 PM
Mathieu Billboard Jomphe is amazing too, he does a lot of cool stuff with 8bits sounding synths!

Yup, here is his Electro/House EP released in 2009 just before getting signed to Prescription Songs.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=billboard+play+my+game

And I'll upload some Britney and Ke$ha stuff very soon.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on August 14, 2013, 03:45:20 AM
Yup, here is his Electro/House EP released in 2009 just before getting signed to Prescription Songs.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=billboard+play+my+game

And I'll upload some Britney and Ke$ha stuff very soon.

I already have that EP, sounds Guetta-ish sometimes but it's cool.
He also produced some stuff for unsigned people. I noticed him in a video of a beat challenge and thought he was amazing.

J_A24

Yeah the Istandard showcase. He killed it, he made a "dubstep" track in 2008 when not many people knew about dubstep including himself. Ended up becoming Inside Out by Britney Spears. Very few producers in the industry have that ability to guess the future sound of pop. I heard he's working on his own album, that's why there aren't many releases coming from him this year.

I know some of you have this, but for those who don't here are couple of Multitracks:

Kesha's Supernatural and Britney's Til The World Ends (FF Remix with Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q87x8a4ny7s7daq/U99x1ehiul

melodicmoonlight

the Supernatural stems are nothing short of spectacular. thanks for posting!^ Will you post Brokenhearted?

ZachJames

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: rhythmic5 on August 16, 2013, 01:28:17 PM
brokenhearted stems:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Z0tHBb6R!UbM1GQhOO-gyn1LMmRz_W1WQBw55qsrlL5ACr-xPOws

!!!! thank you!!! downloading now...can't wait to listen

edit: what is the purpose of having a Wet Lead vocal and a Dry Lead vocal? just to make the sound bigger?

j.fco.morales

rhythmic5

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 16, 2013, 07:00:28 PM
edit: what is the purpose of having a Wet Lead vocal and a Dry Lead vocal? just to make the sound bigger?

i think it's so remixers have the option of a clean vocal stem to use

B Steady

for some reason the download doesn't work on my PC. it stopped twice at 6%

is there anyone who wants to upload it again maybe on another page? :-\
Vila i frid Dag

DSonthebeat

Thanks a lot!! It would be awesome if anybody who has multitracks by Swedish producers shared it with us, a lot of stuff to study for producers :)
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

nznexus

that is a hell of a collection of samples.

anyway i see max uses alot of hardware just look at the britney stems some are samples from virus and roland synths
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Guys, I haven't had time to reply your inbox messages!
My computer was dead but I recovered my stuff and I have been quite busy working.

Until the end of this month I'll do my best to upload your petitions!