• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

from the snippet,the production sounds like Hot N Cold???!!!

Feelgoodlies

I usually tell my opinion from the snippet, I actually loved it, like the review said, it is a bit similar to SUBG and has a bit of BTHE.

Raul_esp

amazing amazing , other great max masterpiece , anyway I want hear the full version.

Feelgoodlies

Album Cover:

I didn't like it, it's more like a magazine cover.

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

I hate the cover especially the background, I think it looks too fan-made... :o what a bad choice of colors...My December has the best cover ;)

Alex Martin

It's kelly's cover or britney's cover? ? ?

Britney Clarkson.....

nshinnosuke

higher quality 30sec clip : http://www.popeater.com/music/article/kelly-clarkson-shares-new-singles-lyrics/293500
There's a rumour of Kelly recording 2 songs of a band called Aranda which are All I Ever Wanted and Why You Wanna Bring Me Down, listen to it here : http://www.myspace.com/aranda
I think their song Still in the Dark is a very nice song for Kelly,it's similar to Behind These Hazel Eyes

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 09, 2009, 10:10:45 AM
Another good work,well done Max&Luke/Copy&Paste 

Copy&Paste are 2 new producers........new max/luke's nickname ;D ;D ;D
LOL  :D

Raul_esp

I want hear the whole song but I think the verses are better than the chorus , it's strange.

Alex Martin

The verses of the song are very Stock/Aitken/Waterman like Harmony and arrangement.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 10, 2009, 11:12:31 AM
The verses of the song are very Stock/Aitken/Waterman like Harmony and arrangement.

these songwritter are great , I love all their songs!!

Alex Martin

Te gustano Stock/Aitken/Waterman? Raul best forum's member :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 10, 2009, 04:03:44 PM
Te gustano Stock/Aitken/Waterman? Raul best forum's member :D

hahaha , yes me gustan!! xd , I love 80's songs

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 10, 2009, 01:25:56 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 09, 2009, 10:10:45 AM
Another good work,well done Max&Luke/Copy&Paste 

Copy&Paste are 2 new producers........new max/luke's nickname ;D ;D ;D
LOL  :D
LOOOOOL, Alex sufficient is your word but Copy & Paste is mine...