• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Maybe these songs are written by max......it's not a bad thing ;)

Rebecca

It is a worry that those songs are unreleased Katy Perry songs, but let's hope those songs are written by Max.

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 17, 2009, 02:29:30 PM
My friend Choi. He's the best!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZj2_LFb6k

David Choi is a really great singer!

*Sabine*

These songs can't be bad. The first single is really high level and I think Kelly and her label want to have a big comeback. Don't worry and let's wait patiently  :)
When is the release date of Kelly's album by the way?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 19, 2009, 03:28:39 PM
These songs can't be bad. The first single is really high level and I think Kelly and her label want to have a big comeback. Don't worry and let's wait patiently  :)
When is the release date of Kelly's album by the way?
March the 17th I guess.

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Guys, the song is # 1 on US iTunes in literally one day!

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

another masterhit , I hope the song reachs to the 1# in billboard hot 100.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 21, 2009, 04:21:00 PM

I bet it will!!! Yay I'm so happy! Is the song on the radio already or not yet?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 21, 2009, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 21, 2009, 04:21:00 PM

I bet it will!!! Yay I'm so happy! Is the song on the radio already or not yet?

I dont know but I hope , this week we can have a new max number 1  :)

Rebecca

Unexpected

Sorry for saying this, but this song doesn't deserve all the hype and this already success, it's so non-original, and bore me in 2nd listen

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on January 21, 2009, 11:25:13 PM
Sorry for saying this, but this song doesn't deserve all the hype and this already success, it's so non-original, and bore me in 2nd listen

Really, you don't like it much?

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on January 21, 2009, 11:25:13 PM

I know what you mean. I love the song (a lot more than you do obviously) but I think there are better Max/Luke songs that haven't had this success.
This song is so successful so soon because it's Kelly, all her fans must have been disappointed with her last album so now that she is coming out with something commercial they are more enthusiastic than ever. I want her to have huge success with this album.

My Life Would Suck Without You is No.2 on itunes in Australia

Alex Martin

I think this song is incredible....4 me one of the best Max/Luke productions ever.