• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

No comparison between Womanizer and MLWSWY, Womanizer is good but ordinary, MLWSWY is amazing, original or not.

Britney is a bigger star in USA than Pink so it's no surprise she's doing better.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 22, 2009, 08:18:19 PM
how come so what is bigger on BB?

'so what' dropped out of Billboard top 10 since long ago, while ''womanizer'' is the song that is still doing the spins in Billboard top 10.....do they have other secret ways to rate the hits or something?!

So What left the top 10, but still doing very good, and don't forget that its top 10 run was AMAZING, it performed pretty GREAT, plus it debuted at # 9 on BB hot 100, and it managed to stay on top 5 for WEEKS, unlike Womanizer which debuted on the Bubbling Under 100 first and then got to 96 and jumped to # 1, and Womanizer's success wasn't INITIAL at all, overall, So What is a much bigger hit in the BB Hot 100 and the whole world.

*Sabine*

For sure So What is a bigger hit than Womanizer, and personally I like it better too. Never liked Womanizer that much. It's a cool song but that's it.

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 22, 2009, 08:23:10 PM
So what sold 6.500.000 copyes all over the world. Womanizer "only" 1.400.000.

Do you note any difference?
Womanizer has sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide.

And whatever, Womanizer is a much better song than MLWSWY is. I'm a huge fan of Max's work and I adore Kelly, but I'm not going to sugarcoat my opinion on this song. It's just a weak effort. At least Womanizer is fresh and different, Britney used completely unknown producers for the track. That's something Kelly could never pull off. Her career is nothing without Max and Luke. Thank God Britney branched off and took risks, I'd hate for her to be in P!nk and Kelly's positions - making generic track after generic track. They need to back off and let Max get re-inspired because his well is beginning to run dry.

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on January 22, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
the album "Circus'' has great pop songs like Amnesia,Rock Me In,Shattered Glass,Kill the lights, Out From Under, If U seek Amy,Unusual You, Phonography, Mmm Papi, My Baby, Quicksand, Lace And Leather.....in my opinion all these songs are better than 'so what' and 'my life would suck' which are expired songs.

Britney is renewable, i read a lot of previews about ''Circus'' praising the way how Britney can adapt to different musical styles, and that makes her different and better than the other singers who copy their work.

the only style i would love to be copied is the old cheiron style, but as long as this style is not existed anymore , i won't cry over nothing, now it is time to move on.
IA 100%. "So What" is trash compared to "Cuz I Can" and "U + Ur Hand". I don't understand why that song did so well.

starstruck52

Oh and stop praising "So What" so much and comparing it to "Womanizer". Baby One More Time is STILL and will probably always be Max's most successful song. Deal with it.

Alex Martin

Womanizer fresh sound? Where? It's a classic pop song like many other song u can listen everyday on the pop radio.

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 24, 2009, 02:57:22 AM
Oh and stop praising "So What" so much and comparing it to "Womanizer". Baby One More Time is STILL and will probably always be Max's most successful song. Deal with it.

Exactly. U can't compare a pop song with a pop/rock song and if you don't understand why so what did better than u and your hand and cuz i can the answer is easy.....so what was first single taken from pink new album while UAYH was the 3th and(but this is my personal opinion)( So what is amazing while UAYH/CIC are good songs ;)

nshinnosuke

U+Ur Hand is one of Max's best pop/rock work with Maratone I guess..It's slightly better than So What ,the chorus and the bridge are superb !!! and Rami also co-wrote it,didn't he?

Feelgoodlies

Baby One More Time is HUGE we know that, and don't forget it was released in a different era, now we are in the digital era, so I guess "So What" can be compared to Baby One More Time in Max's career.

And how is Womanizer fresh? It's sooo Blackout inspired, dull dance-robotish beats and the constant repetition of the song title (Gimme More + Radar) much?, I like the song, but it's not fresh at all.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 24, 2009, 01:56:59 PM
Baby One More Time is HUGE we know that, and don't forget it was released in a different era, now we are in the digital era, so I guess "So What" can be compared to Baby One More Time in Max's career.

And how is Womanizer fresh? It's sooo Blackout inspired, dull dance-robotish beats and the constant repetition of the song title (Gimme More + Radar) much?, I like the song, but it's not fresh at all.

now the talk is about different eras?! lol

i have been saying that ''Circus'' is great album and we shouldn't compare it to Britney's old albums because they are in different eras, but nobody wants to listen lol.

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 24, 2009, 02:43:17 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 22, 2009, 08:23:10 PM
So what sold 6.500.000 copyes all over the world. Womanizer "only" 1.400.000.

Do you note any difference?
Womanizer has sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide.

And whatever, Womanizer is a much better song than MLWSWY is. I'm a huge fan of Max's work and I adore Kelly, but I'm not going to sugarcoat my opinion on this song. It's just a weak effort. At least Womanizer is fresh and different, Britney used completely unknown producers for the track. That's something Kelly could never pull off. Her career is nothing without Max and Luke. Thank God Britney branched off and took risks, I'd hate for her to be in P!nk and Kelly's positions - making generic track after generic track. They need to back off and let Max get re-inspired because his well is beginning to run dry.

great say starstruck25, Britney used unknown producers for''womanizer''
it also happened with bloodshy and avant, they were unknown before ''toxic''

Britney is the only singer in the world who can have hit with anyone, she makes the producers famous, and build their names.

Alex Martin

Myrwais for madonna,unknow producer worldwide success.
Redone 4 ladygaga. Unknow producer worldwide success.
Stargate 4 blue....at time unknow producers worldwide success.
Guy Chambers 4 Robbie Williams unknow producer worldwide success and many others ex.

Bloodshy&Avant weren't unknow producers before toxic.

They wrote for example a world hit for christina milian,the famous From a.m to p.m

They won many awards with this song!!!!!!!!!

Ahmed can you try to be objective when you talk about britney?
For you everything she does is the top....is an exaggeration for me.

starstruck52

Britney made Bloodshy & Avant some of the most sought after producers in dance/pop music. Fact.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 24, 2009, 11:22:27 PM
Myrwais for madonna,unknow producer worldwide success.
Redone 4 ladygaga. Unknow producer worldwide success.
Stargate 4 blue....at time unknow producers worldwide success.
Guy Chambers 4 Robbie Williams unknow producer worldwide success and many others ex.

Bloodshy&Avant weren't unknow producers before toxic.

They wrote for example a world hit for christina milian,the famous From a.m to p.m

They won many awards with this song!!!!!!!!!

Ahmed can you try to be objective when you talk about britney?
For you everything she do is the top....is an exaggeration for me.

i said i hate ''in the zone'' and ''blackout'' aren't those Britney spears albums?!

and i think no body can deny that Britney's name helps the producers songs to be listened by a bigger and wider fan base.

it is my personal opinion after all.

Alex , you said in a previous post that the members of this forum has different tastes in music BUT ONLY ALEX HAS THE TRUTH

this say proves that you are the most UNOBJECTIVE  member here,

you are not objective when you talk about Max Martin songs, for you everything he does is the top and masterpiece, while most of his recent work is very ordinary and simple, not that style of music that make you full of joy.