• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

5 Seconds of Summer - working with Rami

Started by turnaround, March 30, 2016, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

According to Instagram they work with Rami and Carl Falk probably for their upcoming album.
And I liked it..

turnaround

New song "Boys talk girls"

John Ryan is probably responsible for the 1D chorus. Nice production.         

5 Seconds Of Summer, Main Artist - Teddy Geiger, Additional Vocals, Author, Composer - Ike Schultz, Assistant Mixer - Ethan Shumaker, Engineer - Ammar Malik, Additional Vocals, Author, Composer - Manny Marroquin, Mixer - John Ryan, Additional Vocals, Author, Bass Guitar, Composer - Ashton Irwin, Drums, Vocals - Ricky Reed, Bass Guitar, Guitar, Producer, Programming - Luke Hemmings, Vocals - Chris Gehringer, Mastering Engineer - Chris Galland, Assistant Mixer - Calum Hood, Vocals - John Delf, Engineer - Michael Clifford, Vocals - Eric Frederic, Author, Composer - BMG Platinum Songs - Big Deal Beats - Bob Erotik Music - Frederic and Ried Music - Lotzah Balls Soup - Maru Cha Cha - Music Of Big Deal - Songs From The Boardwalk - Sony ATV Music Publishing LLC - TG Worldwide Publishing - The Family Songbook - Where Da Kasz At

Composer:

John Ryan
Ammar Malik
Eric Frederic
Teddy Geiger

Producer: Ricky Reed
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

turnaround

This song is getting better with every listen. This chorus is priceless.
And I liked it..

turnaround

YAY

Youngblood      Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Andrew Watt, Louis Bell & Ali Tamposi   
Want You Back      Andrew Goldstein, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Asia Whitacre & Steve Mac   
Lie to Me      Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Andrew Watt & Ali Tamposi   
Valentine      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Mike Elizondo & Justin Tranter   
Talk Fast      Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin & Justin Tranter   
Moving Along      Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Justin Tranter   
If Walls Could Talk      Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Nolan Lambroza, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter   
Better Man      Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Andrew Wotman, Alexandra Tamposi, Stefan Johnson, Marcus Lomax & Jordan K. Johnson   
More      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Albin Nedler, Kristoffer Fogelmark & Wayne Hector   
Why Won't You Love Me      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Jacob Sinclair & Rivers Cuomo   
Woke Up in Japan      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Jacob Sinclair, Teddy Geiger, Janelle Dolrayne, Nick Ruth & Kevin Fisher   
Empty Wallets      Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Justin Tranter   
Ghost of You      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Andrew Goldstein, Dan Book & Mitchell Collins   
Monster Among Men      Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Justin Tranter   
Meet You There      Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Wayne Hector & Justin Tranter   
Babylon      Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Andrew Goldstein, Dan Book & Matthew Koma   

Rami with Justin Tranter.
And I liked it..

nanofives

Trantor, lol.
This is THE album I was waiting for. Want you back it's a nice tune.

j.fco.morales

Why they didn't work with Ricky Reed?

Their best song by far is Girl Talk Boys.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 12, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
Why they didn't work with Ricky Reed?

Their best song by far is Girl Talk Boys.
So true.

nanofives

Youngblood starts very similar to Lonely Together by Avicii and builds up to something like I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons

j.fco.morales

6 Carl Falk + Rami cowrites on their new album.
Is out in June 22th.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds like a collection of song remakes.

"Let's do a Imagine Dragons song", "let's do a Twenty One Pilots song", "let's do a Shawn Mendes song"...

nanofives

They clearly don't have personality, but styles aside I think this is up there with the best albums of this year so far.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on June 15, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
They clearly don't have personality, but styles aside I think this is up there with the best albums of this year so far.

I mean, they do... but they're a low budget prefabricated boyband.