• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shellback snares!!!!!

Started by AdamKhan, January 10, 2013, 01:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamKhan

Anyone know where i can buy/download snare sounds like these, they sound really raw and dirty -

both shellback production:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlL3x0tTIOk
--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpypkvZjJiI

pete729

Well, I don't know where to get them, but I know how to make them in my DAW

AdamKhan

please make me some and i'l trade or buy em off you sir!

pete729

Please, don't call me "sir", I'm only 23. I've seen Shellback making some beats in Sweden. It takes about 2-3 hours to make a beat like that cause although it could be the same samples, each time you gotta use slightly different mixing techniques to make them sound unique. For example "one more night" by Maroon5 and "wish you were here" by Avril Lavigne have the same drum samples but they are EQ'd and compressed differently. Personally, on my tracks I try to avoid copying Shellback, although I've learned to use the same techniques. You should also note that the drum sound changes slightly during final mixing and mastering.

AdamKhan

Ok i won't. Pm'ed u my email btw. Thanks for that info.

AdamKhan

Yes "one more night" by Maroon5 and "wish you were here" avril both have the same drums wow. I wonder where they get there drum samples from. I guess its something to do with mixing technique.