• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (not produced by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, April 08, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 19, 2013, 11:32:47 PM
i don't think it's that obvious. on ascap it says it's under MXM music. there are songs in the publishing company that max doesn't produce

Well then you don't know him like I do :)
Even though its not produced by him, it has his typical elements
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on July 19, 2013, 11:41:01 PM
Well then you don't know him like I do :)
Even though its not produced by him, it has his typical elements

you know him personally? I think I know what a Max production sounds like - but there are other producers who have a similar style - case in point, all of his Swedish writers and producers. You don't think they learned from him?

Bonnie McKee's "American Girl" could be Dr. Luke. Everyone thought it was. HTNGU could've been a Dr. Luke song, but it wasn't.

so we'll just wait and see who the listed producer is. Not once during her recording of the album did she mention Max Martin. if anything, he probably came in later (if he in fact co-produced the song) and tweaked some stuff.

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 20, 2013, 12:31:25 AM
you know him personally? I think I know what a Max production sounds like - but there are other producers who have a similar style - case in point, all of his Swedish writers and producers. You don't think they learned from him?

Bonnie McKee's "American Girl" could be Dr. Luke. Everyone thought it was. HTNGU could've been a Dr. Luke song, but it wasn't.

so we'll just wait and see who the listed producer is. Not once during her recording of the album did she mention Max Martin. if anything, he probably came in later (if he in fact co-produced the song) and tweaked some stuff.

no, we were talking bout his music, not his person ...

please, neither AG nor HTNGU could've been Luke.
Vila i frid Dag

DMartin

Quote from: turnaround on July 19, 2013, 02:58:56 PM
Welcome!! Where is your picture from the avatar from? Walk of fame? Never seen before :)
Yes  :)

DMartin

J_A24

Max Martin and Chad Kroeger collaborate. I'm proud of being canadian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLfnONTX9M

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

I made a thread on the Max Martin forum..doh!

I love this song. Funny thing is that many months ago I listened to a lot of Nickelback and thought of how Chad Kroeger is truly a genius songwriter and the canadian equivalent of Max Martin. And then I thought to myself: "Imagine if Max Martin and Chad Kroeger wrote a song together. It would be a match made in heaven because they have the same approach to songwriting."

Few months pass by, Avril Lavigne gets engaged with Chad Kroeger and they collab with Max Martin. Oh and Peter Svensson too? Awesomeness.

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

I adore this song! I can't stop listening to it. fantastic.

Out

I was disappointed initially but then have got it. That chorus is probably the most amazing thing since The Best Damn Thing album.

turnaround

Wow, first I thought this would only be a weak ROCK ME copy, but now I really begin to like it.

Chorus is catchy. The guitar-solo is amazing. Avril still rocks.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Wasn't the song supposed to be put up on iTunes already?

Album will just be called "Avril Lavigne"
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on July 30, 2013, 07:51:11 PM
Wasn't the song supposed to be put up on iTunes already?

Album will just be called "Avril Lavigne"

Wiki says it's been pushed back to be released alongside the music video. I wish all releases were like this, I'm over video's coming out when most of the buzz has already gone. Loving this song though, I hope it does well.