• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New songs at Carl Falk My Space

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 25, 2010, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Yes I read that, I also read that the same composers will try and make a new song for him!

Actually if "Don't Stop" was released it will easily be my facourite song ever in teh Melodifestivalen, that song is amazing!

Rebecca

That would be fantastic if "Don't Stop" is in the Melodifestivalen.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i Chat with Carl yesterday and they will not send another song to Melodifestivalen, they don´t have the time. The only reason the send a song to melodifestivalen was that He and Anders fernette are friends in a private way..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

jezusmarie

don't stop is such a fantastic song, the energy gets my heart racing everytime, and i always end up screaming along to the chorus, just terrific, shame it's possibly not going to get the worldwide recognition it should get
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold