• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What YOU listening to?

Started by CHB, January 12, 2007, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHB

I think this is must have in every forum..

The Veronicas - 4 ever

turnaround

You are absolutely right CHB!  :D

I start off with

Britney Spears - Overprotected (Video at Youtube, as I don't have the CD at hand, and I haven't watched it for a long time)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I have been enjoying listening to Darin's Break The News cd - loving it. Also listening to his first cd as well.

turnaround

Plus One - Last flight out (by Alexandra Talomaa)
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Right know i am listen to these two songs...

Joana zimmer  Hearts dont lie........Lundin/carlsson
Hanna pakarinen Love is like a song.....Jörgen elofsson
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Tonight I've been listening to Mandy Moore's Greatest Hits. I never bought her albums, but I saw her Hits cd for a cheap price and thought, why not?

I am loving the songs I Wanna Be With You and In Your Pocket

No Cheiron producers though.

Alex Martin

In this moment and for the first time in my life.....RAIN by Anthony Callea. Good song,very similar to anyone of us by gareth gates. Rain is writen by Elofsson/Magnuson/Kreuger like gareth Song's??????

Linda

It's Alive - Give us a place

Britney spears - Cinderella (love that song)

Pink - Cuz I can

turnaround

Quote from: "Alex Martin"In this moment and for the first time in my life.....RAIN by Anthony Callea. Good song,very similar to anyone of us by gareth gates. Rain is writen by Elofsson/Magnuson/Kreuger like gareth Song's??????
No it's by Savan Kotecha, Andreas Romdhane and Josef Larossi  :wink:

For me it's somehow "Obvious" Part II.

So the sequel.  :)

Was also sung by Ola from Idol Sweden!
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

....and TAKE IT TO THE HEART????? Always savan,quiz and romhdane???

Rebecca

Quote from: "Alex Martin"....and TAKE IT TO THE HEART????? Always savan,quiz and romhdane???

Take it to the Heart is written by Jack Kugell, Andreas Romdhane, Josef Larossi, David Kopatz. Produced by Bryon Jones (Australian producer who works with Oz Idols) and co-produced by Quiz & Larossi.

turnaround

Quote from: "Alex Martin"....and TAKE IT TO THE HEART????? Always savan,quiz and romhdane???
Hehe, yes these two songs by Anthony sound really Swedish!
 :wink:  :wink:
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

YEAH guys....really really swedish :D :wink:    Thank's reb and mr.turnaround :o

Alex Martin

Someone of us can say me if exist a website of Andreas Romdhane and  Josef Larossi?

turnaround

There used to be a "under construction" site of them at http://www.quizlarossi.com

But nothing there anymore.

Both are at Myspace though

http://www.myspace.com/romdhane  
http://www.myspace.com/joseflarossi
And I liked it..