• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A Swedish Singer

Started by Feelgoodlies, September 10, 2007, 12:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

hey guys I just wanna tell you about an album by a swedish singer called ''Charlotte Nilsson'' that was actually her name when she came out...the name of the album is''Miss Jealousy'' and I really liked the pop thing on it...but I couldn't seem to get it :-\

does anybody have it??,anyway the singer is soo our type as a cherion fans specially on this album.

here is the cover...bear in mind that the album came out in 2001.

Tiiger

Well, I'm the biggest Charlotte Perrelli-fan on earth so I do know about this. I don't think it sounds much like Cheiron though, although there are some bits perhaps.. like "I'm the One for You", "Light of My Life" and of course "You Got Me Going Crazy" which is written by Paul Rein and Johan Åberg.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

thanks for that info, I've never heard of her

Unexpected

The album is amazing !!!! the songs are great , specially , ((light of my life , Babt it's you , crying in the rain , Game over you win , miss jealousy )) and also the rest of the album ,,, it's so much cheiron

s3039783

Where can i listen to all these songs? this album is not on itunes store? anyone willing to share? or i'll pay instead?