• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Piece of me - Britney

Started by Linda, December 15, 2007, 03:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Piece of me video is just an improved version of her VMA perfoemance , but C'mon at least there's some editing and (so called) dancing , maybe by the time of the foruth single ((if there is)) she would be the old britney  ;)

ahmed

thats why i still believe that she shouldn't have done all the songs dance on the album , it was obvious that she is not ready for dancing .

she should have done ballads for the album to make a balance ,but unfortunately none of the producers on ''blackout'' is suitable for producing or writing ballads.

Alex Martin

Terrible album. No one good song. :'(

Unexpected

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 21, 2007, 10:32:58 PM
thats why i still believe that she shouldn't have done all the songs dance on the album , it was obvious that she is not ready for dancing .

she should have done ballads for the album to make a balance ,but unfortunately none of the producers on ''blackout'' is suitable for producing or writing ballads.
Britney + Ballads outside Cheiron= :o

I don't really like her in ballads except the amazing "Where Are You Now",and "From The Bottom......"

Alex Martin

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 29, 2007, 12:35:51 PM

I don't really like her in ballads except the amazing "Where Are You Now",and "From The Bottom......"

thats what i meant by ''the producers on ''blackout'' are NOT suitable for producing or writing ballads .

i wanted Max Martin and cheiron producers to be on ''blackout'' for ballads and for dance because Britney and Max Martin are amazing team  :)

but to be honest , she did good ballads without Max Martin and cheiron like Everytime and Someday (i will understand), really amazing ballads.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 29, 2007, 04:01:18 PM

thats what i meant by ''the producers on ''blackout'' are NOT suitable for producing or writing ballads .

i wanted Max Martin and cheiron producers to be on ''blackout'' for ballads and for dance because Britney and Max Martin are amazing team  :)

but to be honest , she did good ballads without Max Martin and cheiron like Everytime and Someday (i will understand), really amazing ballads.

I don't consider Someday a ballade,but as a slow song it is OK,I don't like Everytime.

People! Britney needs Max again...can somebody call him!!

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 31, 2007, 08:50:37 PM
Quote from: ahmed on December 29, 2007, 04:01:18 PM

I don't consider Someday a ballade,but as a slow song it is OK,I don't like Everytime.

People! Britney needs Max again...can somebody call him!!

i kinda agree with u about Everytime......she should have let it be produced by Max Martin ... but Someday (i will understand) is the best song from Britney Spears since her work with Max Martin.

yeah Britney needs Max Martin again,but i think the reason that he is not on ''in the zone'' and ''blackout'' is her record label,maybe we can call her record label looooool

Rebecca

Yeah, I doubt the producers on Blackout could have written a ballad.

I agree Ahmed, it must be her record company who decides which producers she should work with. Yes, lets write to her record company!!!

Out

By the way Bloodshy and Avant who wrote this song (+Radar, Toy Soldier, Freakshow) just got swedish Grammis as Exportpriset.
This year they worked on albums of Britney, Kylie, JLo, Jordin Sparks.

Alex Martin

I love only a song by Jordin Sparks but isn't produced by B&A.

The song is TATTOO.