• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk - new album Beautiful Trauma (with 3 Max songs)

Started by j.fco.morales, August 09, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Such a lovely song. Great production and lyrics...

uberweiss

New Max/Shellback song tomorrow. "Never Gonna Not Dance Again"

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/6sZo5nJIsFWXefRCCexpx0?si=c03a546e1a2f4f67[/spotify]

Written by P!nk, Max Martin and Shellback
Produced by Max Martin and Shellback
P!nks siblings and Doris Sandberg provides vocals as well

uberweiss

Stale AF. The counter-melody towards the end is a cute Max moment, but it's a very disappointing CTSF! knock-off. Max's quality control has declined these last few years sadly.

nanofives

I like that the structure is atypical from Max and shellback, it lacks some punch but I think it will get stuck anyway.
I still love the vocal arrangements

RaulSwedishpop

I loved it instantly, it reminds me to Cant stop the feeling, the bridge and the energy of the chorus are amazing, best Max song this year so far.

melodicmoonlight

I don't mind this at all, actually it's better than I expected. I love the build up and the explosion of the chorus, the extended instrumental breakdown, the live instrumentation, and Pink's vocal delivery.

It's not as polished as Can't Stop the Feeling and I'm a bit bewildered that for a Max/Shellback production some of the vocals feel a bit rough. But I think that lends itself to a more "live" feel. The melody is great and overall it's a fun light song. Similar in sound scape to Shake it Off and 2 Be Loved

I wonder if we'll ever get dance pop Max again..

nanofives

It reminds me of Under You by Nick Jonas with all the double negatives.