• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Song of the day

Started by B Steady, May 06, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Enrique Iglesias - El Perdedor (feat. Marco Antonio Solís)

When he sings Spanish he is like a different artist. Touching, brilliant lyrics.
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Rediscovered this song and band lately. IMO of the best pop songs in the 2000's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ

turnaround

Ah, they just released their Greatest Hits. I will listen to it as I haven't followed their career too much after that brilliant debut.

My favourite Keane song is    "Can't Stop Now"  - it holds strong memories. Love it still.
And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: turnaround on November 12, 2013, 02:12:29 PM
Ah, they just released their Greatest Hits. I will listen to it as I haven't followed their career too much after that brilliant debut.

My favourite Keane song is    "Can't Stop Now"  - it holds strong memories. Love it still.

Good stuff.

I've been listening to their debut album "Hope and Fears", and I'm so hooked by 2 or 3 songs right now that I don't pay much attention to the rest. But I'm planning on listening to their whole discography in the upcoming days. They have some strong moments melodically, it's not all about the lead singer's voice like in many bands, even though the lead singer has an amazing voice. Songwriting takes the spotlight often in their songs it seems.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on November 12, 2013, 05:19:33 AM
Rediscovered this song and band lately. IMO of the best pop songs in the 2000's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ

That's because of the Lily Allen version, isn't it?

I LOVE her new single! I opened a thread about it :)

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 12, 2013, 06:42:37 PM
That's because of the Lily Allen version, isn't it?

I LOVE her new single! I opened a thread about it :)

No, actually I heard the Lily Allen version today :D It's awesome.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

Christina Perri first single of her sophomore album titled "Human". Produced and co-written by Martin Johnson who's definitely behind that chorus melody. It sounds like he's heavily influenced by Max Martin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFwcNTiwPY

turnaround

Wow, Martin Johnson is around everywhere these days.

Daughtry, Avril, Christina Perri....

My song of the day:

DIANA
And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: turnaround on November 22, 2013, 12:13:39 PM
Wow, Martin Johnson is around everywhere these days.

Daughtry, Avril, Christina Perri....

My song of the day:

DIANA

Yeah this One Direction album is growing on me.

Raul_esp

Quote from: J_A24 on November 22, 2013, 07:33:37 AM
Christina Perri first single of her sophomore album titled "Human". Produced and co-written by Martin Johnson who's definitely behind that chorus melody. It sounds like he's heavily influenced by Max Martin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFwcNTiwPY

Amazing song , I love it.

J_A24

Yup, that song will do good.

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on November 12, 2013, 02:12:29 PM

Hopes and Fears was great but Under the Iron Sea was amazing, Tim and Tom both mentioned that album as their favorite and the one album for a non fan to listen to.