• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Bad blood" is the 20th Billboard #1 for Max

Started by turnaround, May 27, 2015, 11:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetmelody

Quote from: sonnyblack2000 on July 07, 2015, 01:04:30 AM
The weeknd can definitely get there, maybe not with cant feel my face even though its his poppiest track yet but its possible, he s building his audience still
Cool for the summer is Demi's best chance to get to the top of the charts so far
And to whomever mentionned they thought cheerleader was horrible, I called it that it d be a massive hit the first time I heard it, even sent it out to some music biz colleagues

That was me. I just don't get the song. It's corny to me.

turnaround

The Weeknd is #2 on iTunes and still #1 on Spotify USA. (over 748 000 streams / day)

Song has more than 30 million plays on Spotify worldwide.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on July 07, 2015, 06:40:54 PM
#1 on Spotify USA. (over 748 000 streams / day)

Song has more than 30 million plays on Spotify worldwide.

I bet that earned him a good $500!  ::)

turnaround

And the label a lot more. Pity he does not get more from them.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The money splits in different ways to each, everyone gets part of the cake.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

sweetmelody

Quote from: B Steady on July 08, 2015, 11:00:22 PM
the next #1 is See You Again

It's been #1 for a while now. I think Cheerleader will take the #1 spot next.

sweetmelody

Cheerleader #1, but Can't Feel My Face jumps from 6-3 and is on fire with airplay and sales.

sweetmelody

#2 this week. Cool for the Summer has dropped off. Looks like this could very well be #21.

Rebecca

sweetmelody

Looks very likely that #1 is coming this week.

turnaround

New charts are released this Thursday? I have no clue - why does it say August 8th on the Billboard Top 100 site?

He is still dominating the iTunes Charts, Spotify. If the radios play him too it must be this week.

It is already #1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

I wonder how many #1 songs Max had on these charts?
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Quote from: turnaround on July 28, 2015, 07:48:04 PM
New charts are released this Thursday? I have no clue - why does it say August 8th on the Billboard Top 100 site?

He is still dominating the iTunes Charts, Spotify. If the radios play him too it must be this week.

It is already #1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

I wonder how many #1 songs Max had on these charts?

Every Wednesday. So he's #2 this week again. I think he'll still get there, but that Omi song is still dominating overall (radio, sales, streaming).

j.fco.morales

I had no idea that Cheerleader song -I just can't with the autotune raped vocals- was from 2012 and the charting one is a remix, produced by a guy from Ultra Records.

RoyFan

Here you go Jc I'm posting here :-)   Since this thread started, has anyone read or heard in a Taylor interview what melodic content Max created in Bad Blood?

I believe it's one of the ones she didn't have a demo of yes?