• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bonnie McKee "American Girl"

Started by turnaround, December 29, 2012, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Max as usual is taking the lead and the others are just watching lol...

That girl is most likely Katy.

saethor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNXA0YjJkgs

Seems like it's written by Bonnie, Oliver Goldstein and Josh Abraham.. Probably produced by the latter two as well..

And the video features about a million celebrities!

B Steady

http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=1725.0 ;)

yeah she was also tweeting pictures with Oliver and Josh. and since the track sounds like a weaker Max/Luke production it make sense that it's produced by Oliver/Josh because they have a very similar sound
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

B Steady

I guess Max Martin's son is actually sitting on the chair and Max is teaching him how to produce hits! But you can't see that little boy due to his height. Just imagine! :D
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

wiik

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on June 28, 2013, 07:51:28 AM
knowing that she's written with Katy and Ke$ha, etc, it makes sense that she's gonna go after that similar guitar-driven pop sound. if anything, Teenage Dream (the popular singles) sounded like Bonnie. saying it sounds like a Katy Perry style pop song is sort of ironic - when Bonnie was part of crafting that very sound.

You are right, but the pop crowd does not have this information. And they do not care for it, that is why there are so few users on this forum :) To the general population this will likely sound like a new Katy Perry single. If you create a sound that will prove to become popular and give it to an other artist, you have given it away. You cannot both have the cookie and eat it, as we say.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on June 28, 2013, 02:32:05 AM
don't you forget Karmin! :D

I'd been trying so hard to, please don't remind me!

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on June 29, 2013, 01:07:32 PM
I'd been trying so hard to, please don't remind me!

See I've been waiting all day
For you to call me baby
So let's get up, let's get on it
Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight

:D
Vila i frid Dag

Elias

Quote from: J_A24 on June 28, 2013, 09:51:20 PM
Klas is like:

"I hate him, he's so good."

HAHA! ;D

Fun fact:  Max martin, Klas Åhlund and Alexander Kronlund went in the same school as kids.
They must've had a hell of a music teacher...

j.fco.morales

Actually, is Klas Ahlund. He was married with a friend of mine and she even recorded an album with her, with Alexander Kronlund collaborating.
And one of these songs ended up on Robyn's Body Talk.