• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2016 Grammy Awards

Started by gm33, December 07, 2015, 03:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Video

With ASCAP

With Grammy

Afterparty, with Bad Blood director, without tie...

j.fco.morales

I got emotional when I saw Taylor thanking Max.

Also, I think this is the first public appeareance by Mattman & Robin, isn't it?

I forgot to mention: I can't stand Jack Antonoff.

bugmenot

I hate Antonoff sat in first row and on official photo in first row while all what he did are songs in C major.

Rebecca

So great that Taylor thanked Max in her speech.

yeah, I'm not a fan of Jack Antonoff either - boring.

I love all those photos.

nanofives

This is amazing. Wait, Where are Mattman & Robin?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on February 17, 2016, 11:28:39 PM
This is amazing. Wait, Where are Mattman & Robin?

Behind Ryan Tedder.

saethor

Mattman & Robin aren't there..

The guys on stage behind Ryan Tedder are Serban Ghenea (mixing engineer who has mixed everything for Max/Luke and their camps for years) and Noel Zancanella (Ryan's co-producer).

Rebecca

Thanks, I think you're right about Serban Ghenea. Noel Zancanella is at the right standing. But who is standing at the very left? with the thick beard?

saethor

Yeah I was talking about the photo where they're on the stage.

The guy with the thick beard (1st from the left on the couch photo) is Ali Payami

Rebecca

Quote from: saethor on February 20, 2016, 01:14:45 AM
Yeah I was talking about the photo where they're on the stage.

The guy with the thick beard (1st from the left on the couch photo) is Ali Payami

oh cool! thank you. I got it now.

avenger1987

Am I the only one who is wondering why Shellback didnt come?

turnaround

No - I wonder what is going on with him.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

Shellback is too busy drinking
https://twitter.com/Shellback666/status/699457440476225536?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3GIc4Hqa7/

Seems from insta he is in Sweden. Probably his american visa ran out of time because of vacation

Rebecca

I think Shellback is on a break, I think he was burnt out. But great he was still celebrating!

bugmenot