• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jennifer Lopez working with MAX - Single "First Love"

Started by Eddie Krommer, March 18, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

turnaround

How cool. After Jörgen now also Max works with her. I guess we are talking of single material as always when Max is on an album.  8)
And I liked it..

nznexus

MAX MARTIN IS ALSO ON THE ALBUM.

max martin... never changes..

max martin is everywhere :-*
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

"It seems to be called no"

Hahaha, I love popjustice :D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Rebecca

sounds exciting! can't wait to hear the song.

nznexus

i never liked jennifer lopez so i really dont care if she works with max martin or not..

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

ShockdioN

J_A24

She was working with Luke and Luke's team at some point in 2012, don't know what'll come out of it.

Feelgoodlies

I love Jennifer, she has a lot of great pop songs. Max will pimp her music even more!

nznexus

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 20, 2014, 11:21:11 PM
I love Jennifer, she has a lot of great pop songs. Max will pimp her music even more!

actually redone is better at pimping jay lo

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on March 20, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
actually redone is better at pimping jay lo

With the same song over and over and over again?

Khan9898

Quote from: J_A24 on March 21, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
With the same song over and over and over again?
Boom! Exactly, same thing goes for Enrique as well!

nznexus

Adam B

Haven't listened to any redone productions (that I know of anyway) but the links in this thread shows that it's the same stuff over and over again. Not that good stuff unfortunately, more like quick mass produced crap.

Too bad he couldn't keep it up and move forward after lady gaga. Anyway I love those songs  -alejandro is prolly the best song of this decade. Great neo-retro sound.