• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding — Still Falling For You

Started by bugmenot, August 17, 2016, 10:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Rickard Göransson, Ilya, Shellback & Tove Lo
For Bridget Jones's Baby

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJLQBSUjVUg/

Probably was recorded in april:

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I help gladly: http://www.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW%20015013842%2000/39110495-53bd-7f41-e053-da03880a9cbe

Good find. We will have to wait if Max was involved in any way - then we can keep the thread in this section.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
I help gladly: http://www.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW%20015013842%2000/39110495-53bd-7f41-e053-da03880a9cbe

Good find. We will have to wait if Max was involved in any way - then we can keep the thread in this section.

;D ;D ;D

and of course Max was involved in "any" way since he's Shellback's mentor
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I hope it leaks early, I can't wait till Friday!

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

this is pure gold, yet I'm missing some Max/Ali input on the writing/production
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Written by Tove Lo, Rickard Goransson, Shellback & Ilya.

I'm currently listening to it for the first time.

turnaround

Performer   
Ellie Goulding
Composer   
Rickard Goransson
Shellback
Ilya
Tove Lo
Lyricist   
Tove Lo
Shellback
Rickard Goransson
Ilya
Producer   
Shellback
Ilya
Mixing Engineer   
Serban Ghenea
Mastering Engineer   
Tom Coyne

This is like the sequel to LMLYD. Theme song - I like it.
And I liked it..

nanofives

Not enough energy, but it's dope anyway, loved it.

j.fco.morales

Sounds a bit like Army.

Don't like the guitar FX.

turnaround

No Max:

llie Goulding, Background Vocalist, Main Artist, Vocals - Sam Holland, Engineer - Jeremy Lertola, Asst. Recording Engineer - Cory Bice, Asst. Recording Engineer - Peter Karlsson, Additional Producer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - John Hanes, Mix Engineer - Ilya, Additional Producer, Author, Composer, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Rickard Göransson, Author, Composer, Guitar - Johan Carlsson, Piano - Shellback, Author, Composer, Drums, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Mattias Johansson, Violin - David Bukovinszky, Cello - Mattias Bylund, Editor, Recording Engineer, String Arranger, Strings - Tove Lo, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - MXM (adm. by Kobalt) (ASCAP) - Warner Chappell Music Scand. - Wolf Cousins (STIM)
And I liked it..